+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March Applicant India Got PPR

rijol verma

Jul 10, 2020
Congrats mate, saw you frustrated in many forums, happy to see that text "Feeling relaxed" from you
Applied March 11
Bio March 16
SDS File With Upfront Medical
AIP August 13
BVL October 30
PPR December 17
Feeling Relaxed!
True. congratulations! enjoy! go to canada fast , sip on some tim hortons in peace. you've really earned it!

Reactions: Dreamsandhopes4ca

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I have a few questions for you @Dreamsandhopes4ca

1. Did you apply for GCMS notes? If yes, when? In assessment section, Did you have eligibility passed? did you have final decision blank? in the VO comments, did they mentions anything other than "satisfied to approve"?

2. From 30th Oct to 17th December, did you receive any Ghost updates? If yes, how many? when was the last one?

3. From 30th Oct to 17th December, how many webforms and emails did you send ? when was the last one?

4. In this period, how many times did you call IRCC? what were you use to ask them other than status on your file?

Please kindly answer the questions, so I can relate my situation with yours.
No GCMS
Passed and approved for all
No ghost update
1webform on 5th november
No call to ircc

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hearty Congrats man there are many people including me waiting since March...I feel like I myself got ppr....I remember you man.. Your medicals got expired in November right.... What about that? Did they extend that and provide you approval....
Yes i have not updated my medical as it was expired on november 28

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hey Congrats, happy for you.
Quick Question - Was your medical automatically extended ? have you received any notification in GC Key or email ? If so after how many days of expiration date you got this notification ?
Yes i have not updated my medical as it was expired on november 28

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hey Congrats, happy for you.
Quick Question - Was your medical automatically extended ? have you received any notification in GC Key or email ? If so after how many days of expiration date you got this notification ?
Not any notification
I think it is extended automatically
In GCKey its the same as it was since june (medical passed)

Reactions: Arsh Josan