+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2024 Visitor/TRV

MeaZaid

May 13, 2023
Hello,
I applied 12 days TRV in mid of April and refused in the end of April.
My Docs: 5 Months Pay Slips, HR Letter, Allotted annual Leaves, 5 Months statement of well enough amount, My Property docs, Educational Docs, Currently Uni Card and Letter, Host's PR Card and Docs..
Refusal Reason: Only one (Not satisfied that you will leave Canada after the end of your visit)
Now wanna know .. what should i do ??
Should i apply again ?? if yes, so When ?? should i take break or not ??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I applied 12 days TRV in mid of April and refused in the end of April.
My Docs: 5 Months Pay Slips, HR Letter, Allotted annual Leaves, 5 Months statement of well enough amount, My Property docs, Educational Docs, Currently Uni Card and Letter, Host's PR Card and Docs..
Refusal Reason: Only one (Not satisfied that you will leave Canada after the end of your visit)
Now wanna know .. what should i do ??
Should i apply again ?? if yes, so When ?? should i take break or not ??
Duplicate post.

May 6, 2024
Hi applied for husband's sister and brother-in-law, application was submitted together (main applicant brother-in-law, sister is secondary applicant)

Visitor Visa : Kuwait
Application Submitted : 6 April 2024
Biometric Request : 17 April 2024
Biometric Submitted : April 22 2024
Biometric Updated : April 29 2024
Eligibility completed : ongoing for sister, completed for BIL
BVL : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)
PPR : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)

did anyone else have only person in couple get PPR, and other person still waiting; I thought they will process both together....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi applied for husband's sister and brother-in-law, application was submitted together (main applicant brother-in-law, sister is secondary applicant)

Visitor Visa : Kuwait
Application Submitted : 6 April 2024
Biometric Request : 17 April 2024
Biometric Submitted : April 22 2024
Biometric Updated : April 29 2024
Eligibility completed : ongoing for sister, completed for BIL
BVL : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)
PPR : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)

did anyone else have only person in couple get PPR, and other person still waiting; I thought they will process both together....
They are separate applications that are assessed separately based on their own profile. Hopefully, she gets a decision soon. If not next week then raise a webform.

Kalies

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2023
Hi,
We are going to apply visitor visa for my mother and father in laws to visit us for 4 months. Me and my spouse are PRs. MIL and FIL doesn't have any assets or money in bank account to show as proof of funds. So, we are planning to show money in our accounts as proof of funds.
1. Is it okay to show our funds ? Will IRCC accept it ?
2. Since there are no assets, we are planning to show proof that they have a son back home (not minor) and they will return back. Is there anything else that needs to be shown to prove that they will return back ?
Can someone please help on this

fumsky002

Feb 24, 2018
Sorry to hear that!

I applied for my in-laws visa and sponsored all the expenses, I just uploaded all my documents with just their passports and letter of explanation as we didn't have their marriage certificate. We did not upload any other documents from their side, my father-in-law is retired and mother-in-law is homemaker.

* Letter of invitation mentioning I will sponsor there full trip
* Proof of funds , we did show $6k per person for 2 weeks trip
- attached all sponsor's documents
- employment verification letter
- pay stubs for last two months
- cra returns for last two years
- bank statements
* Letter of explanation - marriage certificate
* Additional Documents
- Purpose of travel
- wife's passport to show relation

I hope this helps.

Hi,

For your additional documents you said purpose of travel, is that different from the invitation letter?
Please help me understand as am at stage of document gathering.

Thank you

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Hi,
We are going to apply visitor visa for my mother and father in laws to visit us for 4 months. Me and my spouse are PRs. MIL and FIL doesn't have any assets or money in bank account to show as proof of funds. So, we are planning to show money in our accounts as proof of funds.
1. Is it okay to show our funds ? Will IRCC accept it ?
2. Since there are no assets, we are planning to show proof that they have a son back home (not minor) and they will return back. Is there anything else that needs to be shown to prove that they will return back ?
Can someone please help on this
Can share our experience, when my spouse did it for hers we gave our proof of funds and a financial support declaration in the letter of invite. Had nothing to show ties to home country. I think ties are more important to show for younger people. Post COVID I suppose family reunification is being considered important.
A non-minor child has not much to do with ties back home. Hence, if I were you I would not bring that up explicitly anywhere. The visa officers are usually well trained smart and experienced people.

ashu0729

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Friends,
  • I applied for Canada Visitor Visa for my Sister and her Son on March 22, 2024 from New Delhi , India
  • Biometrics were done in 2022 but their visa app was rejected somehow
  • They already have a US B1/B2 visa approved and are traveling to US(Chicago) on 13 June 2024. While applying for CanadaVisitorVisa, I mentioned that they have US B1B2 visa and attached a copy of the same.
On the Portal it is mentioned 28 days for approval but its been already 47 days. When i Login to the Portal below is what i see

• Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

1. Any idea if we will be able to get the Visa before her Travelling Dates?
  2. Also is there anyway we can check the status of her application and request to expedite it as Stamping Process also takes 10-15 days. So we need to take that buffer time. Otherwise she will not be able to visit us to meet my family in Canada :(

Appreciate your help , comments and insights

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Friends,
  • I applied for Canada Visitor Visa for my Sister and her Son on March 22, 2024 from New Delhi , India
  • They already have a US B1/B2 visa approved and are traveling to US(Chicago) on 13 June 2024. While applying for CanadaVisitorVisa, I mentioned that they have US B1B2 visa and attached a copy of the same.
On the Portal it is mentioned 28 days for approval but its been already 47 days.

2. Also is there anyway we can check the status of her application and request to expedite it as Stamping Process also takes 10-15 days. So we need to take that buffer time. Otherwise she will not be able to visit us to meet my family in Canada :(

1. Don’t know. It states that processing times are when most people get a response.
2. There is no way to expedite. Everyone wants expedited processing. Raise a webform. She can log into her account and check status.

Reactions: ashu0729

ashu0729

Mar 14, 2015
Hi Friends ,
just to share good news that my sisters Visa got approved. 1 day back only i posted on this group and somehow just a day after she got approved :)

Hi Friends,
On the Portal it is mentioned 28 days for approval but its been already 47 days. When i Login to the Portal below is what i see

• Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: nims38