+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> March 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
I feel you, but I’m pretty sure there’s no need to worry as you already passed most of them…
My security has been ‘Not started’ for 2.5 months till now too so tomorrow may be your turn!!
What was your visa office?
Did you also have same situation as everything passed but security not started?

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
Yes everything passed except security
Note, I didnt have access to the tracker so always I called ircc or requested GCMS nots to know my latest status
PVO was Vancouver
Tracker is anyway not working for anyone. So i called ircc and they told me that everything passed but security hasn’t started yet. Dont know how realiable that info from ircc agent is coz i dont have gcms notes yet. Do you think gcms notes will also show the same thing?

April2023

Nov 30, 2023
Tracker is anyway not working for anyone. So i called ircc and they told me that everything passed but security hasn’t started yet. Dont know how realiable that info from ircc agent is coz i dont have gcms notes yet. Do you think gcms notes will also show the same thing?
I think so. If the remaining is only Securiy, then GCMS note would have the same thing, so I feel all we should do is just waiting, if your case is still within 6 months
That's my opinion!

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
I think so. If the remaining is only Securiy, then GCMS note would have the same thing, so I feel all we should do is just waiting, if your case is still within 6 months
That's my opinion!
6 months have passed. And nothing is happening on my application.

April2023

Nov 30, 2023
6 months have passed. And nothing is happening on my application.
I was planning to reach out my local MP if I did not hear back anything in the end of September to boost the processing time, so you could consider doing that if you want. Although I believe it will come to you soon since it’s only Security

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
I was planning to reach out my local MP if I did not hear back anything in the end of September to boost the processing time, so you could consider doing that if you want. Although I believe it will come to you soon since it’s only Security
I reached out no change in the status.

Key1990

Jul 29, 2024
Hi guys so my application was rejected under CEC, please help me understand the reason coz I don’t understand.

Your application was assessed based on the occupations) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada:
2023/02-present - Customer Experience Manager Airside Operations (NOC: 70020) - Air Canada
quire of you op liption on i suitin respect cali that you miet the a a year of
probabilities that you have performed the lead statement and main duties of your declared NOC for the period of employment at Air Canada. As a result, I am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you have acquired, within the last three years, one year of qualifying Canadian work experience in a TEER Category 0,1,2 or 3 as per section 87.1(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0. 1 to make such an application if - at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application - the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your

hardik0003.hs

May 24, 2018
Visa Office......
PVO Sydney SVO Ottawa
Hi guys so my application was rejected under CEC, please help me understand the reason coz I don’t understand.

Your application was assessed based on the occupations) which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada:
2023/02-present - Customer Experience Manager Airside Operations (NOC: 70020) - Air Canada
quire of you op liption on i suitin respect cali that you miet the a a year of
probabilities that you have performed the lead statement and main duties of your declared NOC for the period of employment at Air Canada. As a result, I am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you have acquired, within the last three years, one year of qualifying Canadian work experience in a TEER Category 0,1,2 or 3 as per section 87.1(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.
In addition, according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
11.2 An officer may not issue a visa or other document in respect of an application for permanent residence to a foreign national who was issued an invitation under Division 0. 1 to make such an application if - at the time the invitation was issued or at the time the officer received their application - the foreign national did not meet the criteria set out in an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(e) or does not have the qualifications on the basis of which they were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h) and were consequently issued the invitation.
Section 11.2 of the Act requires that information provided in your Express Entry Profile concerning your
Sorry to hear that. Seems like there’s an issue with your NOC and work experience or job duties.