ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Hey everyone! We're back! ;)

Here is our couple's timeline (2024):
EE FSW French Draw - 1 February
AOR - 10 March
Biometrics Request - 15 April
Biometrics Submitted - 18 April
Medical Passed - 15 April (used the medical for entry to Canada in 2023)
Biometrics Passed - 18 April

We're waiting further. What is the general trend in terms of PR timelines these days? Are long delays still expected?

Hi,
We are a couple too (PNP FRENCH SPEAKER STREAM)

AOR- 10 APRIL
ADR- 3 MAY
BIL/MIL : 6 MAY
BIL COMPLETED : 9 MAY
MIL: 4 JUNE MEDICAL PASSED
BG CHECK: IN PROGRESS AS PER TRACKER
ELIGIBILITY NOT STARTED
Still waiting....

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Hi Everyone. I have been a secret lurker here for months. This forum has been very helpful in our EE process. I can't believe it's time to share our timeline here. ✨️

EE FSW Outland - French Draw
Dependent: 1
Creation of Profile : 2 Dec 2023
ITA : 1 Feb 2024
Upfront Med : 19 Feb 24
AOR : 25 Mar 2024
BIL : 1 May 2024
MEP : 1 May 2024
BIL Completed : 6 May 2024
All Completed : 11 June 2024
PPR : 12 June 2024

I wish everyone a speedy process. ⚡

Hi shaheer,
Am from Mauritius too. Congrats.
As per tracker bg check still in progress. Eligibility not started. Bil mil completed

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Hi shaheer,
Am from Mauritius too. Congrats.
As per tracker bg check still in progress. Eligibility not started. Bil mil completed
Hi.Thank you very much. Very nice to hear from another Mauritian on this forum.
Hopefully your PPR is just around the corner. That particular French draw is relatively fast. I saw some applications from Ethiopia Ghana Senegal reunion and Myself Mauritius, completed in almost 3 months, all french fsw outland.

Reactions: ayesha21

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Hi.Thank you very much. Very nice to hear from another Mauritian on this forum.
Hopefully your PPR is just around the corner. That particular French draw is relatively fast. I saw some applications from Ethiopia Ghana Senegal reunion and Myself Mauritius, completed in almost 3 months, all french fsw outland.
Hi. Thank you. We are pnp outland :/ we don't know the time frame for pnp , it seems everything has slowed down

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Hi. Thank you. We are pnp outland :/ we don't know the time frame for pnp , it seems everything has slowed down
I think it's sometimes case by case and your profile. Ours had no major travels and our documents were exactly as per norms. Maybe that helps with processing.

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
I think it's sometimes case by case and your profile. Ours had no major travels and our documents were exactly as per norms. Maybe that helps with processing.
Yeah, also it depends on the agent. When you are planning to fly btw ? and which airline if you dont mind

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Yeah, also it depends on the agent. When you are planning to fly btw ? and which airline if you dont mind
Still waiting to have passport back. Maybe October. Definitely before winter. I haven't booked yet. But cheapest i saw on skyscanner was Saudia. Around 23k if you book 2 3 months before. Plus it has good luggage allowance for Economy. 23k x2. Only downside i would say is the 6hours Jeddah layover. Then again Emirates is twice the price and you have to land in Montreal first. All the rest, KLM, BA, AF all have terrible layovers, with high prices, especially during the end of the year.

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Still waiting to have passport back. Maybe October. Definitely before winter. I haven't booked yet. But cheapest i saw on skyscanner was Saudia. Around 23k if you book 2 3 months before. Plus it has good luggage allowance for Economy. 23k x2. Only downside i would say is the 6hours Jeddah layover. Then again Emirates is twice the price and you have to land in Montreal first. All the rest, KLM, BA, AF all have terrible layovers, with high prices, especially during the end of the year.
Even I prefer Saudi Airlines, the price is quite affordable. For business class also the price is okay & 32kg x2 for luggage allowance. As from sept as well the prices are good, ive recently checked

Shaheer428

Feb 2, 2024
Even I prefer Saudi Airlines, the price is quite affordable. For business class also the price is okay & 32kg x2 for luggage allowance. As from sept as well the prices are good, ive recently checked
Yes plan ahead. Hopefully you get the golden email very soon. DM me when you get your PPR. We can keep in touch.
*pa kas tete. Tou dans lamain lao la. Incha allah tou pou pass bien*

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
Anybody gave biometrics recently and still not updated even after a month of giving it? Ircc confirmed they received it I can see details in the biometrics enrolment box but it keeps showing on tracker biometrics in progress and on Gc key that we have not received your fingerprints
Hi,

I’m facing the same issue. Has anything been updated?

@canae22

Jun 20, 2024
Hi no ..nothing for us yet same status we have not received fingerprints , medical completed and background in process, eligibility not started. What’s your status and Aor?
AOR - April 5 FSW - O (Healthcare)
Medical - 22 May 2024
BIO - 27 May 2024 (not updated)
Eligibility completed - 28th May 2024
BG in process

very concerned about the biometric aspect. Since we already did it a while back