Feb 14- ITA
Mar 6- AOR
May 7- BIL
May 8- Medical Passed in GCKey but went blank
May 9- Biometrics Completed
May 24- Medical Passed in Tracker; May 25 in GCKey
Background Check In progress
Eligibility Not Started

Hope to meet someone same timeline as mine. Thanks!

Last edited:

Shhasan

Apr 14, 2024
Usually How long it’s takes for Background check?eligibility showing complete from 6th of May and they have extended the previous Medical result validity as on May 31st up to 2025.eligibility already crossed 1 month. Is there any standard time for backgr check?

Pari1000

Jun 8, 2024
His everyone,

I got my ITA on March 12,2024
Got the confirmation of the submission same day
Gave biometrics on May 21,2024 (updated on the tracker and GC key)
Medical was updated on my tracker and GC Key under the temp policy
got an email asking for additional paperwork to prove my LMIA was genuine and 2 days after I submitted the paperwork it says we are making a decision on your file and we will send you a message once a decision has been made.
Just got an email yesterday from IRCC titled as ' permanent resident confirmation portal' asking to give all my details like my name / date of landing etc.
Does this mean my file has been approved?? It doesn't show approved on the GC key or the tracker.
What is P1 and P2??? I have no idea what those are.

Reactions: DameofSJ

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
His everyone,

I got my ITA on March 12,2024
Got the confirmation of the submission same day
Gave biometrics on May 21,2024 (updated on the tracker and GC key)
Medical was updated on my tracker and GC Key under the temp policy
got an email asking for additional paperwork to prove my LMIA was genuine and 2 days after I submitted the paperwork it says we are making a decision on your file and we will send you a message once a decision has been made.
Just got an email yesterday from IRCC titled as ' permanent resident confirmation portal' asking to give all my details like my name / date of landing etc.
Does this mean my file has been approved?? It doesn't show approved on the GC key or the tracker.
What is P1 and P2??? I have no idea what those are.
FFS, congratulations! :D

Reply with those details. Your application is approved. You'll receive portal 2 next.

Glorious Life

Jun 9, 2024
AOR - 20th March
Biometrics completed- 2nd May
Medicals Completed - 10th May
Request to pay RPRF - paid on 3rd May
Please what is the Current process time lines from RPRF to PPR

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
14-02-2024
AOR Received.
30-03-2024
Med's Request
09-05-2024
Med's Done....
30-05-2024
AOR - 20th March
Biometrics completed- 2nd May
Medicals Completed - 10th May
Request to pay RPRF - paid on 3rd May
Please what is the Current process time lines from RPRF to PPR
Paying PRPF does not have a correlation with PPR, most applicants pay it when they send their application.

Reactions: Glorious Life

Mahdis.mr

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
14-02-2024
AOR Received.
30-03-2024
Med's Request
09-05-2024
Med's Done....
30-05-2024
But I read from the Canada website that you will be asked to pay for the RPRF when your application is approved
There is no such thing, actually they recommend that you pay the fee before sending your application because when they have to ask for it, it may take your application a little extra time to process compared with other applicants ( not much, don’t worry)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Shhasan

Apr 14, 2024
Paying PRPF does not have a correlation with PPR, most applicants pay it when they send their application.
Yes that’s true but in some of the writings I have seen that RPRF is asked after R10 is done. As In payment option RPRF is not mandatory to pay during application.those Who pay it with initial application get refund of RPRF when there application is not approved.

Glorious Life

Jun 9, 2024
Yes that’s true but in some of the writings I have seen that RPRF is asked after R10 is done. As In payment option RPRF is not mandatory to pay during application.those Who pay it with initial application get refund of RPRF when there application is not approved.
Thank you

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Unless it says so in canada.ca or is evident by GCMS/CBSA notes, think of it as hearsay. Best way to deal with uncertainties like these.