+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<MARCH 2023 AOR>>>>>>>>>>

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hi!
I gave my biometrics on May 11 and they got updated in the details the same day, but actually got completed on gckey and tracker on 24 May.
Should that be a matter of concern ?
It is not unusual for there to be a delay between when your biometrics are taken and when they are marked as completed in your IRCC account.

The delay is usually due to the time it takes for IRCC to process the biometrics and to update their systems.

I hope this helps!

Reactions: littlestar19

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
Nothing to worry there. Check your GCkey just to be safe though. Although tracker is usually the first system to be update, you never know. Worth checking your GCKey to see if there's any message in it.
I submitted to federal and received AOR ... but i have one question that copy of ielts result is compulsory to upload? because i did not find any option related to this. so i had not submitted copy... but i mentioned my score, date and reference number in form... so is it ok? or i have to submit anyway? have you uploaded copy of result in your file? give me urgent reply... thank you in advance...

justhuman

May 19, 2023
I submitted to federal and received AOR ... but i have one question that copy of ielts result is compulsory to upload? because i did not find any option related to this. so i had not submitted copy... but i mentioned my score, date and reference number in form... so is it ok? or i have to submit anyway? have you uploaded copy of result in your file? give me urgent reply... thank you in advance...
you must upload copy of your result.

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
It is not unusual for there to be a delay between when your biometrics are taken and when they are marked as completed in your IRCC account.

The delay is usually due to the time it takes for IRCC to process the biometrics and to update their systems.

I hope this helps!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
responded to you on the DM you sent.

AmsterDarn

May 23, 2023
Called IRCC this afternoon.. She confirmed that she could see the RPRF payment but since the visa officer requested it. I had to upload it again. She also suggested to send a webform just to be safe.
She also confirmed everything/all components are passed and completed for me. And as soon as the RPRF document reaches them I can expect an approval. *Fingers crossed*
PS: forgot to ask for the VO!
FSW inland

Aor April 4 2023
MEP/bio/UCI May 2 2023 - linked from previous applications
In tracker everything is completed as of May 20 2023

Got a RPRF email this morning stating admissibility review in progress. Pls pay the fees. I'd already paid it when I made the application. So uploaded the receipt in gckey sometime ago.

What do you think guys? weird no?
Got my portal email this morning! VO Etobicoke. Finally! Lessgoo!!!
On a side note I also received ADR later on to submit my biometrics fee lol. Weird!
But finally got the portal email today

All the best everyone who's in this waiting! I'm sure you'll get through