New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR: March 9, 2021
Biometrics: March 24, 2021
Spouse's new passport upload request: December 23, 2021 (since the first uploaded one was expired)
PPR request: February 23, 2022
Passport sent: March 3, 2022
Passport Delivered: March 7, 2022
Application Approved: March 16, 2022

Yet to receive the passport. But the document status tab under my profile shows an expiry date of 2023/Jan. Does that mean I have until Jan, 2023 to visit Canada and get my PR activated?
What ! PPR on 23rd Feb and Application approved on March 16 ? what stuff these ircc guys are smoking these days

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Remedical request received 6 March
Remedical done on 22 March
Medical passed and updated in profile: 30 March.

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
I have got remeds and re-PCC. However there are no slots for PCC till 9th May. I only have time till 8th May. How do I handle this situation?

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my OTas (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too? Need some guidance please

Ssvd8691

Nov 29, 2021
Thanks. Yes, booked it for 18th April.
Wow that’s great. I too received my re meds , PCC and schedule A, but could not book any appointment till may first week. So will be uploading a LOE along with receipt. Anyways keep in touch with your updates for further progress.

pcdreamcanada

Dec 26, 2020
Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A.
1. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my OTas (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too?
2. I'm the Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my ITA (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too?
2. In the education section, do I have to fill my official/unofficial (2 months or 6 months internships) done during undergraduate and postgraduate programs?
Need some guidance please

genevieve84

Mar 30, 2021
Hi guys!
so I received ADR for proof of funds. However due to devaluation of Pakistani currency my bank balance is below the required. I am planning on getting gift deed from my father-in-law for the required amount. Would this be a red flag for the visa officer?
AOR:19th March 2021
Thanks l!

muditsingh25

Apr 11, 2022
Wow that’s great. I too received my re meds , PCC and schedule A, but could not book any appointment till may first week. So will be uploading a LOE along with receipt. Anyways keep in touch with your updates for further progress.
What's your COR? I was able to get a slot easily in Delhi.

muditsingh25

Apr 11, 2022
Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A.
1. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my OTas (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too?
2. I'm the Hi All, IRCC has asked me to fill Schedule A. I do understand that in personal history, I need to fill my employment info as well. However in Jan 2021 I have moved into a new job with a different NOC code than what I have received my ITA for. Since I was not claiming any points for this new job, back then while submitting my ITA (Mar 2021) I just declared this job in my personal History without submitting any proofs for this job(roles and responsibilities,etc.). For the same job should I still do the same while I fill schedule A too?
2. In the education section, do I have to fill my official/unofficial (2 months or 6 months internships) done during undergraduate and postgraduate programs?
Need some guidance please
1. Yes, declare the job in Schedule A personal history. You don't need proof if you are not claiming points. Although you should raise a webform notifying IRCC about your job change if you have not done so far.
2. Internships need not be mentioned in education section.