+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Blaze123, have you already applied TRV? Or in process of applying it? Also does your spouse currently work in your home country?
I haven't applied for TRV yet.. I was just thinking about it.. How about you have you applied for TRV?

Yes, she does work .. will that make a difference?

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
I haven't applied for TRV yet.. I was just thinking about it.. How about you have you applied for TRV?

Yes, she does work .. will that make a difference?
Ok. No me neither. I am still waiting on the response of webform query we sent them last week.

No it is actually good that she is working, it will help you to show strong ties with home country. Make sure you attach her pay stubs, last 4-6 months bank statement, employment letter, leave letter and maybe a letter from her manager stating that your spouse is required to be at work when she comes back from Canada.

My wife does not work currently as her job search has been hit hard because of COVID-19. So, I am not sure what strong ties to show.

Yerome

Jun 2, 2020
Hey there,,,, we already sent our application through canada post and its delivered by may 19 but the scanned delivery date and signature of the recipient of the item paper did not signed and did not contain Signatory Name,,,is there any one has experience just like us

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hey there,,,, we already sent our application through canada post and its delivered by may 19 but the scanned delivery date and signature of the recipient of the item paper did not signed and did not contain Signatory Name,,,is there any one has experience just like us
When I sent my application Canada Post suggested do not pay for signatures because most offices are not signing it.

sidmpanchal11

Apr 16, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone have any update on applications? Mine delivered on March 3rd/2020 no update so far. Waiting for AOR.

Thanks

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
Ok. No me neither. I am still waiting on the response of webform query we sent them last week.

No it is actually good that she is working, it will help you to show strong ties with home country. Make sure you attach her pay stubs, last 4-6 months bank statement, employment letter, leave letter and maybe a letter from her manager stating that your spouse is required to be at work when she comes back from Canada.

My wife does not work currently as her job search has been hit hard because of COVID-19. So, I am not sure what strong ties to show.
Okay.. got it... Webform query for a visitor visa?

Thank you very much for all your suggestions... I will keep a note of it...