+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hi guys, I got a below request letter to submit in 7 days.

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys
1. Since they only asked for 3 months of transaction history you need to provide 3 months of txn history along with a letter from bank.
2. You can explain the source of funds in a letter and attach a copy of the old gift deed again

Reactions: chintangohil

sb17

May 29, 2019
sorry! My bad!!
It needs to be signed you are right!
Use PDF editor, my suggestion, to plug both digitally validated pages with the final signature page printed and scanned.
But you submitted only the validated form and it was accepted without any issues, right?

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys, I got a below request letter to submit in 7 days.

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys
About your first question, just show them the gift deed and the three month balance and that would be fine.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I am aor March 2020, ADR in January 2021, medical extended in September 2021, COR:Iran
I have applied for a one-year Master program at McMaster University. If I get admition, can I send the admition letter to IRCC and ask them to give me the ppr sooner? Is it fine for a fsw applicant to start studying when arriving in Canada?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Please for the fields which could not fit everything, please confirm if the additional pages you used were Blank Word documents that were digitally filled, or hand-filled documents that were physically filled, then scanned and uploaded.
For the additional pages they were Excel files. On the top of the page I typed the applicant's name, the form name and the question that the additional page referred to. Below an example of the top of the page for additional addresses:

Name Name
IMM 5669 Schedule A Background/Declaration
Question 12. Addresses

I then "reproduced" the table format of the original form (same columns with same headers), adding the additional information.
I typed in all the data, then printed and added at the bottom of each additional page, by hand:
  1. Applicant's name, stamped
  2. Applicant's signature
  3. Date
I'll appreciate some clarity in this regard as some fields can't contain some information (e.g. writing the full name of the University attended)
I filled the form digitally for all the fields in which the information fit and I left blank the ones in which it did not fit. I then printed the form, completed by hand the missing parts and sign it. I then scanned it and uploaded it (I had to save it as "optimized pdf" for file dimensions reasons, but I guess you can split it into separate files if that is not enough).

I hope I answered to all your questions, please let me know if you need anything else and good luck with your application!

StanBaba

Jan 28, 2022
I hope I answered to all your questions, please let me know if you need anything else and good luck with your application!
[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much. You have been very helpful

Reactions: matteosc

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Hello everyone, we welcomed our son on the 15th of January.. is it okay to wait for passport issuance before informing IRCC of the new birth so he can be added to our profile? Also kindly advise on how to add the new born to the application ..which other documents would be needed @legalfalcon please advise. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I am aor March 2020, ADR in January 2021, medical extended in September 2021, COR:Iran
I have applied for a one-year Master program at McMaster University. If I get admition, can I send the admition letter to IRCC and ask them to give me the ppr sooner? Is it fine for a fsw applicant to start studying when arriving in Canada?
Nope. You will be asked to apply for a student visa or wit until you receive a PPR.

Just because you received an offer of admission will not expedite your process, but you can try, no harm.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone, we welcomed our son on the 15th of January.. is it okay to wait for passport issuance before informing IRCC of the new birth so he can be added to our profile? Also kindly advise on how to add the new born to the application ..which other documents would be needed @legalfalcon please advise. Thanks
Send a webform to IRCC and they will send you a list of documents and forms. You will either be asked to upload them in your my CIC account or send them via webform.

aarea3

Feb 2, 2022
Hi @legalfalcon
I recieved ADR on 25th of january, however the due date is 24th of january which is one day before the date that i received ADR. In my cic account also it is showing the replacement overdue. I have already contacted IRCC to report this problem through the phone call and the agent said that it migt even take a few weeks to receive a response from IRCC. I would like to know what is your invaluable suggestion?

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Send a webform to IRCC and they will send you a list of documents and forms. You will either be asked to upload them in your my CIC account or send them via webform.
Thanks for the response @legalfalcon. Wanted to also confirm if I should wait till my sons passport is out before sending the message to ircc. I heard they only give 30 days to submit all the docs… and getting passport these days is taking a bit longer.. pls advise. Thanks

sb17

May 29, 2019
Those of you who submitted documents after getting an ADR - Did you see this update in your account?

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
What doe not applicable mean? I also got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC after submitting my IMM 5669 (the document they requested in the ADR)

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Those of you who submitted documents after getting an ADR - Did you see this update in your account?

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
What doe not applicable mean? I also got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC after submitting my IMM 5669 (the document they requested in the ADR)
I have the same in my portal. Since you received the email everything should be done on your side; the portal rarely shows updated information, so I would not worry too much about what is there.

Reactions: sb17 and Pratik65

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
AOR - March 19, 2020
FSW - Outland (Presently in Canada)
Center - Ottawa
01/24/2022 - Medical Extended
01/26/2022 - ADR for current address.
01/27/2022 - Provided current address in MyCIC portal and using webform
02/01/2022 - CIC sent acknowledgement email that they have received the document
02/02/2022 - Ghost update!

Fingers crossed!