+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******MARCH 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SLONSORSHIP*****

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
I'm really not sure what to tell you, I included my tax return for 2018 and a letter from my boss confirming my employment with my application. I have no clue why they're asking for paystubs from me.
I like due diligence but that shouldn’t add grief or delay to the process unnecessarily

Reactions: Farahnaz11

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I am waiting for the whole process to be over.. only thing bothers the uncertainty and no update stage to stage.. we would like to see updates in every stage after a certain period of time. Anyway I am praying that all of us get positive result abd bring their loved ones and stay together happily
Exactly have the same feeling here ...

Reactions: d_ragu

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I'm really not sure what to tell you, I included my tax return for 2018 and a letter from my boss confirming my employment with my application. I have no clue why they're asking for paystubs from me.
Huh that’s weird ..!!!! Not too sure either

Reactions: phaeo

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
I like due diligence but that shouldn’t add grief or delay to the process unnecessarily
I am like waiting for 19 days after aor ...
and u know the funny thing they misspelled my husbands name and they r still not fixing it .. we have sent the passport copy but still there was a typing error .

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
and u know the funny thing they misspelled my husbands name and they r still not fixing it .. we have sent the passport copy but still there was a typing error .
You know that is simply negligence and no liability. In my work I check emails periodically and update things if necessary. Just think their mistakes or wrong interpretation can bring so much trouble to someone’s life.. I wouldn’t have mind if they would have doubled the application fee but expedite the process. One thing the tax payers are paying for service not for getting painful experience. InshaAllah we will all come out if this. I will pray for everyone in the month of Holy Ramadan

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
You know that is simply negligence and no liability. In my work I check emails periodically and update things if necessary. Just think their mistakes or wrong interpretation can bring so much trouble to someone’s life.. I wouldn’t have mind if they would have doubled the application fee but expedite the process. One thing the tax payers are paying for service not for getting painful experience. InshaAllah we will all come out if this. I will pray for everyone in the month of Holy Ramadan
Ik thats what I do my husband check his email once in a day and but me like a crazy person I check my email Ecas gckey like zillions time in a day .. well it’s a tough time for all of us and sure this ramadan could bring happiness in everyone’s life .. come us in ur prayers .

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I can understand ur feeling bcoz me and all here going through same circumstances..... InShaAllah things will be better for us soon …..JazakAllah for remembering us in ur Pryers…
May God bless all of us

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Ik thats what I do my husband check his email once in a day and but me like a crazy person I check my email Ecas gckey like zillions time in a day .. well it’s a tough time for all of us and sure this ramadan could bring happiness in everyone’s life .. come us in ur prayers .
sameeeee here... just checking ECAS and a/c as frequently as a crazy.....:confused:

Reactions: Farahnaz11

d_ragu

Apr 10, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia -Mexico
App. Filed.......
11-03-2019
AOR Received.
10-04-2019
File Transfer...
??-10-2019
Med's Request
02-05-2019
Med's Done....
13-05-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2020
LANDED..........
25-02-2020
In ecas my address keeps changing from an address I lived at when I was teenager then to my current address each time I log in... I definitely feel you on cic’s lack of organization & communication ... but what we cant control we hv to keep praying about. Things are going to work in are favor and we will hv our loved ones by our sides sooner than we can even imagine

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
In ecas my address keeps changing from an address I lived at when I was teenager then to my current address each time I log in... I definitely feel you on cic’s lack of organization & communication ... but what we cant control we hv to keep praying about. Things are going to work in are favor and we will hv our loved ones by our sides sooner than we can even imagine
Well that’s weird ... I really hope

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm new to this but I am trying to clue up an application for my Wife in Russia. I have three short questions if anyway knows the answer it would be greatly appreciated.

1. For proof of travel, I have some boarding passes, but most of my boarding passed were electronic (and I would just have them in my apple wallet on my iPhone). Is it fine to try and find these and take screen shots, or can I just print off the typical email that airlines send you.

2. My wife has given me documents that are translated and sealed/stamped with a sticker. I would really like to undo it so I can scan all of the evidence I am going to submit, in the event that anything goes wrong and I need to appeal it and just so I have everything in order in a PDF.

3. Lastly, I know that the processing time is 12 months. Is this a minimum or can it be processed before this time.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Reactions: mpigeau

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hey guys,

I'm new to this but I am trying to clue up an application for my Wife in Russia. I have three short questions if anyway knows the answer it would be greatly appreciated.

1. For proof of travel, I have some boarding passes, but most of my boarding passed were electronic (and I would just have them in my apple wallet on my iPhone). Is it fine to try and find these and take screen shots, or can I just print off the typical email that airlines send you.

2. My wife has given me documents that are translated and sealed/stamped with a sticker. I would really like to undo it so I can scan all of the evidence I am going to submit, in the event that anything goes wrong and I need to appeal it and just so I have everything in order in a PDF.

3. Lastly, I know that the processing time is 12 months. Is this a minimum or can it be processed before this time.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Hello !!
1. Yes u can just coloured print it and send them all .
2.well it’s always a good idea to undo and double check it and have extra copies of those documents.
3.depends case to case straightforward case finishes in 3 months like if u see the tracker of jan 2019 they already got passport requests. And depends on IRCC officer too