>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Arefin Azam

Jun 8, 2019
AOR: 31 March
PPR: 19 June
Passport Submitted to Singapore VOC: 20 June
Passport Delivered to IRCC Office: 24 June
CoPR: No update yet!

I'm getting a bit stressed... Is there any chance they will not give us CoPR/ VISA?

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Can you kindly direct me on how to speak to an agent ? I have tried calling numerous times but I never get through to anyone and the last time I called the automated system couldn't even find my profile. I'm in the U.S. Thanks
Hi, I tried google Hangouts and was able to reach out to them both of the time I tried, called them after 11 30 PM IST , there is waiting time of around 25 mins but that’s fine, yes the system mostly fail to locate the file but you can press 0 and speak to the agent directly

The number I used is +1 6139444000

Let me know if you need any help

DIG2Canada

Jan 19, 2019
Passing Eligibility is one of the most crucial thing which you already have, so congratulations on that ! It covers reviewing and scrutinizing all the supporting's you have submitted to claim your CRS such as IELTS, NOC (Reference letters), etc.

Criminality should also be fine if your PC's are all clear and match the information submitted by you.

Security again looks into your travel history particularly.
Thanks! Yeah PCC is straightforward and I have just one visit to Europe that too for 2 weeks

Hope for the best

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019

I'm getting a bit stressed... Is there any chance they will not give us CoPR/ VISA?
don't worry, you got it pass already at least.

Tarunkr

Jul 11, 2019
Hi All,

Last night had a word with CIC agent regarding the status of my PR application (AOR - 22nd Mar, 2019). The update she gave me has left me in bit of a bother. She told me that my Criminality & Medical is done, Background in progress while Eligibility & Security is yet to be started.

Is this normal that even after over 3 months most crucial elements (i.e Eligibility & Security) of my application have not started yet. Would be glad if other members pitch in with how their timelines/stages/status are stacked up against mine.

Or any advise you would like to give me if you were in my place.

Best
TK

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi All,

Last night had a word with CIC agent regarding the status of my PR application (AOR - 22nd Mar, 2019). The update she gave me has left me in bit of a bother. She told me that my Criminality & Medical is done, Background in progress while Eligibility & Security is yet to be started.

Is this normal that even after over 3 months most crucial elements (i.e Eligibility & Security) of my application have not started yet. Would be glad if other members pitch in with how their timelines/stages/status are stacked up against mine.

Or any advise you would like to give me if you were in my place.

Best
TK
I am an aor - 4th march and my status is the same as yours..soo...

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Mine is 18Mar AOR, 9May Med Passed, FSW-O, Nationality-INdia, Country of Res - US

BG and elibility and all - In process as usual

No PPR mail yet

2 wks ago I emailed IRCC thru web forms, and few days later they replied saying that my application is in progress and they'll let me know once any decision made...

Waiting for PPR so I can start making plans

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Mine is 18Mar AOR, 9May Med Passed, FSW-O, Nationality-INdia, Country of Res - US

BG and elibility and all - In process as usual

No PPR mail yet...

2 wks ago I emailed IRCC thru web forms, and few days later they replied saying that my application is in progress and they'll let me know once any decision made...

Waiting for PPR so I can start making plans... This wait is aweful n killing

salsyed

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Lahore, Pakistan
Spoke to them last night, same status as the first time I called - sigh. Eligibility in progress, criminality and security not started.
wow, they havent budged in a month?? why the process seems to be going incredibly slow? did you ask your VO.
its been 14 days already but the London VO hasnt replied to my email and i have no clue where does my application stand. i think i'll have to try my luck again calling them and getting hold of an agent

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
AOR:- 26 March

Current Status shows: Eligibility and background check in progress since 24th May. No change in status since last 1.5 months. Should I start getting worried?

GuyRussy

Jun 4, 2019
wow, they havent budged in a month?? why the process seems to be going incredibly slow? did you ask your VO.
its been 14 days already but the London VO hasnt replied to my email and i have no clue where does my application stand. i think i'll have to try my luck again calling them and getting hold of an agent
Nope, not one budge. The agent gave me the usual "everything is progressing as normal" speech, but one would've thought at least one of three criteria would be complete by now. My VO is Ottawa. Sucks that London hasn't gotten back to you - hopefully you hear from them soon. Maybe wait a month since your last call to them.

I don't think I'll be calling CIC again, unless my application takes longer than 6 months.

Oasisb

May 13, 2017

Once they send you Ppr, your visa is ready and they want your passport so they could affix it and issue you the Copr using the new passport photographs you're asked to submit with your passport. I got my Ppr June 25th and my profile was updated last night July 10th. My family's passports are on their way. All glory to God.
Just keep your fingers crossed. You're on your way to Canada already.