+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Apr 12, 2017
wintermao said:
Generally you will receive the returned file in days.
Ok. So in this case it is not an issue of file return. That's a relief. Will call them tomorrow to check the status. Thanks.

VR1601

Mar 2, 2017
7941307 said:
Thanks a lot. I am really worried since almost everyone received it in average 15 days. Will definitely call tomorrow.
Hello,

You should Call them and sometimes you need to speak to different agents to get the clear answer. First time i sent my file on feb 14 and i did not receive anything about that file till date. I sopke to them almost everyday because i was worried and i was not getting the clear answer. Finally at the end of March they suggested me to send the new application. I dont know what happened to my old application but i got AOR today for the new application.. So talk to them and if you think that it is taking longer than the average even they will suggest to send the another application. I hope it does not happen in you case. And i dont mean to scare you. I just wanted to share the personal experience.

VR1601

Mar 2, 2017
Need help

I got AOR today. We did not get the request for anything eg schedule a medial or police clearance. We are waiting. In the meanwhile is it possible that my husband could book the date for medicals?

If yes i need the list of the medical institutions

Please help

raiboys123

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riaroo said:
Hi there! They send an email alert saying I have a message in MyCIC. Upon checking MyCIC, there is a message in pdf format requeting for a medical. First page is a cover letter for instructions and requirements for medical and pages 2 and 3 are the actual forms with my name, details and barcode already inputed. My SA was Mar 31 and we got medical request April 11. So roughly 2 weeks after SA you may get medical. Hope this helps!
Thank you everyone for your help

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
7941307 said:
Ok. So in this case it is not an issue of file return. That's a relief. Will call them tomorrow to check the status. Thanks.
if the file has been returned, there will be no record in their system. so if they say no file found you will know it indeed being returned.

Dee Cee 25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
16-Mar-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Mar-2017 (Sched A thru Web Form 7-Apr-2017)
AOR Received.
25-Mar-2017 (SA 31-Mar-2017)
File Transfer...
08-May-2017
Med's Request
11-Apr-2017
Med's Done....
15-Apr-2017 (Passed 19-Apr-2017)
janangela said:
We didn't receive a request for medical because we did it upfront but I believe the clinics/hospitals will not allow you to take it if you do not personally have the letter addressed to you to get a medical. Please someone correct if I am wrong.
I think it depends on the clinic/country you live in. Most clinics will allow you to book your med exam even if you don't have that letter from CIC with IME #. You just have to tell them that it's upfront. It doesn't really matter if you already submitted your file or not, they will send it directly to CIC anyway.

on2100

Nov 23, 2016
Hi :)
I got sponsorship approval letter last night, and they asked for "Schedule A Background Declaration"
I am applying from Quebec, should I contact Quebec Immigration office now ? when should I contact Quebec immigration office ?

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
on2100 said:
Hi :)
I got sponsorship approval letter last night, and they asked for "Schedule A Background Declaration"
I am applying from Quebec, should I contact Quebec Immigration office now ? when should I contact Quebec immigration office ?
They will send an email to your sponsor that confirms the eligibility of sponsorship, and they will ask him to apply for Selection de Quebec for the PA in the same letter

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
janangela said:
Hi All

To clarify if an original/physical signature is required when uploading Schedule A via IRCC webform, please see below instruction from the email my spouse received tonight:

If you are not submitting this form through your online account (for example, if you are submitting it through the IRCC Webform or by mail), the form you submit must also have your handwritten signature in the signature section next to your typed or printed name. If you are submitting it by mail: print your validated form, and then sign (in handwriting with your usual signature) next to your typed or handwritten name in the signature section. If you are submitting this form as an attachment through the IRCC Webform: do the same as if you were submitting by mail, and then scan the copy with your signature. Submit the scanned copy with your signature as an attachment when using the webform.
Hi im curious, when I validated the Schedule A form, there is nothing that happened. Is there really no BARCODES in scedule A after validating it?

leenvi

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-20-2017
Doc's Request.
03-22-2017
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
04-11-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AnneMariee said:
My husband hasn't got the request yet too. Sucks waiting when everyone is getting
Hi did you already submitted Schedule A? When you validated the form, is there barcode appeared? Im curious because mine has no barcode when I validated it.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
janangela said:
no bar codes is correct
For schedule A, when you validate the document what does the box on the upper right say on the first Page? Mine says validated and underneath it, it says no in the box that says office use. Is that correct?

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Belle Ginou said:
For schedule A, when you validate the document what does the box on the upper right say on the first Page? Mine says validated and underneath it, it says no in the box that says office use. Is that correct?
It means that u are not validated. U have to correct sth, normally it would highlight in red box the part that needs correction

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
I have a question about Financial support between sponsor and applicant..

I noticed a lot of sites and post say show sponsor sends money to applicant however our situation is different.. the applicant send money to sponsor. will they look at this negatively?

we are both old school and the man takes carr of his woman.

AKM680

Mar 24, 2017
riaroo said:
Hi there! They send an email alert saying I have a message in MyCIC. Upon checking MyCIC, there is a message in pdf format requeting for a medical. First page is a cover letter for instructions and requirements for medical and pages 2 and 3 are the actual forms with my name, details and barcode already inputed. My SA was Mar 31 and we got medical request April 11. So roughly 2 weeks after SA you may get medical. Hope this helps!

How many pages on the medical form ? I got only 2 pages one with the instructions and the other with the details and barcode

aino

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
yoge said:
Hi I like to start new topic for march applicant. Please join march applicant here.
Soon I upload spreadsheet for march applicant.

Wish you all the best for all
Hello guys, application received March 23 by M.Mahmoud.

Any idea whether the communication will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant?