+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
heliis said:
Hi everyone!
We sent our outland application to Mississauga on March 27th (received March 28th confirmed by FedEx)but still didn't hear from them at all, we don't have AOR or Sponsor approval neither. Anyone in the same page than us?? or someone could tell us where/how we can contact CIC to ask about our application package??

We are getting really worry about it... :(
I'm on the same boat. Application recieved on 28th March. You can try contacting them at.1 888-242-2100.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
received medical request today.
submitted Schedule A last week via webform.
still waiting for PCC from home country.

what to expect next ?

heliis

May 1, 2017
davdeep said:
It also took them a month to get back to me. Then, after a month of receiving my application they sent me a request to link my application and then they sent an email saying they recieved my application. You can call them at 1-888-242-2100. You can use the receipt number and date birth when you call them. you may have to try multiple times till you get to an agent.
which one is the receipt number??

heliis

May 1, 2017
shrss said:
I'm on the same boat. Application recieved on 28th March. You can try contacting them at.1 888-242-2100.
well..... I guess we can stay in contact and if we finally get the AOR, Ill let you know ;)

davdeep

Apr 9, 2017
indian5911 said:
received medical request today.
submitted Schedule A last week via webform.
still waiting for PCC from home country.

what to expect next ?
Can you tell me how did you link your application? My agent is having difficulty linking my application. You got only 2 tries today before they locked my account again for 24 hours. Any tips and tricks to link the application. It is becoming very frustrating. Please help.

davdeep

Apr 9, 2017
Can someone tell me how did you link their application? My agent is having difficulty linking my application. He got only 2 tries today before they locked my account again for 24 hours. Any tips and tricks to link the application. It is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thank you.

heliis

May 1, 2017
SoniAZ said:
Application send on 27th March 2017

Received 28th March 2017

We called the Immigration office yesterday to check on our application. They said they haven't even opened our case yet and thats why we dont have our file number :(

I am so heartbroken.

Everyone's case is processing so quickly and here are we ... Still waiting for the CIC to issue us a stupid file number ..

INHUMANE !!!! totally INHUMANE

I miss my husband soooooo much :(
Same here, we sent it the same day than you and we didn't hear form them at all! :(

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
CPA2CANADA said:
Got it! Do you have medical request already?

No I don't, unfortunately. Which bothers me because people I have been messaging who applied same time as me have got med request! I swear cic is torturing me lol

BlueGreen

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
File Transfer...
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
19-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
13-12-2017
davdeep said:
Can someone tell me how did you link their application? My agent is having difficulty linking my application. He got only 2 tries today before they locked my account again for 24 hours. Any tips and tricks to link the application. It is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thank you.
I had issues as well in the beginning. Look at pages 11 and 12 of this thread for instructions that have worked for many people, including me.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
davdeep said:
Can you tell me how did you link your application? My agent is having difficulty linking my application. You got only 2 tries today before they locked my account again for 24 hours. Any tips and tricks to link the application. It is becoming very frustrating. Please help.
"1. Logged in with GC Key account.
2. Permanent Residence > Family Class (Spouses)
2. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/pasted application number from email (including the F) and entered PA's last name. If you don't have App Number, use Family Name, Birthday, Place of Birth
3. City of Birth - I entered 1 space (hit spacebar once)
4. Country of Birth - Selected PA's country of birth
5. Passport Info - Did not enter any passport info
6. Other Application Info - Filled out the other application info as per our application and put '2' as the number of members in the application."

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
awahidi said:
Wow! so mine will take about 10 more days ! They should do something about making their system faster
Yes, they should do something to make their system works properly. myCIC account uploading system doesnt work for everyone.

shareview said:
what was your deadline to submit the document?
Until Apr.29th only

CPA2CANADA said:
Hi Nom,

that was more than a month.....
Way more than a month!! And the schedule A I sent on March 27th doesnt have a handwritten sign.

Here is the copy of the confirmation email I received:

Dear ******,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A and Police Certificate. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
NomTGuzman said:
Yes, they should do something to make their system works properly. myCIC account uploading system doesnt work for everyone.

Until Apr.29th only

Way more than a month!! And the schedule A I sent on March 27th doesnt have a handwritten sign.

Dear ******,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the Schedule A and Police Certificate. We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.
This is great news Nom, so I guess I have to wait 9-10 more days before IRCC hopefully confirms my Sched A and PCC submission via webform. Best of luck to all of us!

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017

Dear ******,

[/quote]
So it takes over one month for them to confirm a webform upload and it doesn't matter whether you sent a hand signing copy.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
riaroo said:
This is great news Nom, so I guess I have to wait 9-10 more days before IRCC hopefully confirms my Sched A and PCC submission via webform. Best of luck to all of us!
Thanks ria! Hoping for a speedy progress this month.