20 March 2014 ( received app by stephanie at mail room March 21 2014
AOR Received.
29 March 2014
File Transfer...
1 April 2014
Med's Done....
05 March 2014
agarand8 said:
I believe that I have updated everyone properly on the spreadsheet. Let me know if I missed anything.

please update, medical result received yesterday.thank you agarand8

agarand8

Aug 21, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-05-2014...#2 - 10-06-2014
File Transfer...
22-05-2014
Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
pinay_G said:
please update, medical result received yesterday.thank you agarand8
Yeah I don't normally update on the weekend. So it's updated now.

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
hi guys,

just notice this on ECAS using my hubby's UCI# under the category of"sponsorship"

1.We received your application to sponsor (my name)on March 11, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on April 9, 2014.

3.We sent you a letter on April 9, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So my application status should be"in process"?

but it only shows

1.We received (my name) application for permanent residence on March 11, 2014.

under the "PR" category.

I am very anxious now like I keep checking online over 10 times daily with both of our UCI#. :'(

Seronic

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-03-2014. SA - 26-03-2014
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
Heroine said:
hi guys,

just notice this on ECAS using my hubby's UCI# under the category of"sponsorship"

1.We received your application to sponsor (my name)on March 11, 2014.

2.We started processing your application on April 9, 2014.

3.We sent you a letter on April 9, 2014 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

So my application status should be"in process"?

but it only shows

1.We received (my name) application for permanent residence on March 11, 2014.

under the "PR" category.

I am very anxious now like I keep checking online over 10 times daily with both of our UCI#. :'(
Doesn't work that way. You'll only get another UCI if you get a second AOR from the visa office that is processing your application. (I think?). In my case it's Moscow, and they don't send out AOR2, haha. So I just have to sit here and wait, and hope for the best. My wifes status still shows "Application received.", and that can stay like that forever, they are horrible at updating the site.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Seronic said:
Doesn't work that way. You'll only get another UCI if you get a second AOR from the visa office that is processing your application. (I think?). In my case it's Moscow, and they don't send out AOR2, haha. So I just have to sit here and wait, and hope for the best. My wifes status still shows "Application received.", and that can stay like that forever, they are horrible at updating the site.
yes i agree... "in process" most likely will not happen for months and months until it gets closer for them to make a decision. at this point our status' will remain application received for a long time! it's not worth it to continously check ECAS for an update, when it's not going to happen as quickly as you hope. CIC is slow to update and it's common not to hear a peep until they need something or have made a decision, so essentially you are just driving yourself crazy for no reason and causing stress over something you have no control over.

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
Seronic said:
Hi seronic,

I already got my AOR2

still...my med rec should be received by cic on apr 14(as per tracking) and my status is still "application received"
c'mon cic,please update quickly!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Heroine said:
Hi seronic,

I already got my AOR2

still...my med rec should be received by cic on apr 14(as per tracking) and my status is still "application received"
c'mon cic,please update quickly!
remember they were closed yesterday, so there wouldn't have been any updates done. from what i've learned, just because our postal tracking says it's been received by the office, doesn't mean it has been opened. also, if the request they sent you had a specific number of days to send in the medical, they may not even touch your application again until that date, which is called a "bring forward date". So let's say, the letter said they must receive it in 60 days... sometimes they will wait until that date to "receive" it and add it to the file. If it didn't have a specific date, just be patient. One thing we know for sure is they are slooooow. and it takes time for them to attach a document to a file after opening it.

also, having medicals received will not change your status to "in process". they will just add a line that says "your medicals were received on xx/xx/xx", and your status will remain "application received".

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
rhcohen2014 said:
remember they were closed yesterday, so there wouldn't have been any updates done. from what i've learned, just because our postal tracking says it's been received by the office, doesn't mean it has been opened. also, if the request they sent you had a specific number of days to send in the medical, they may not even touch your application again until that date, which is called a "bring forward date". So let's say, the letter said they must receive it in 60 days... sometimes they will wait until that date to "receive" it and add it to the file. If it didn't have a specific date, just be patient. One thing we know for sure is they are slooooow. and it takes time for them to attach a document to a file after opening it.

also, having medicals received will not change your status to "in process". they will just add a line that says "your medicals were received on xx/xx/xx", and your status will remain "application received".
however,they didnt update by adding a line saying they received my med rec,thats why im so anxious like im wondering if my med check is failed

btw,do they send a actual letter rather than a email for decision made2?

Seronic

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
Heroine said:
however,they didnt update by adding a line saying they received my med rec,thats why im so anxious like im wondering if my med check is failed

Just because you got AOR2 doesn't mean they've started to process your application, it just means they've received it basically. Stop stressing out. Some people never even get medicals received put on their ecas or even "In process". You'll just slowly kill yourself by over stressing over nothing.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Heroine said:

ok, as i said above (Which you must have skipped over, because that would be the only reason why your response focused on the "medical received" comment):

remember they were closed yesterday, so there wouldn't have been any updates done.

from what i've learned, just because our postal tracking says it's been received by the office, doesn't mean it has been opened.

also, if the request they sent you had a specific number of days to send in the medical, they may not even touch your application again until that date, which is called a "bring forward date". So let's say, the letter said they must receive it in 60 days... sometimes they will wait until that date to "receive" it and add it to the file. If it didn't have a specific date, just be patient. One thing we know for sure is they are slooooow. and it takes time for them to attach a document to a file after opening it.

as for decision made, i have no idea. from what others post on this thread, it seems people receive a real letter. i'm not sure why you are stressing so much about decision made when you know it's months and months away.

quite honestly, it seems you are stressing yourself out way more than is necessary. i understand this is a frustrating process, especially when we don't know what's going on until they tell us. continually focusing on what they haven't told you is only going to make the process seem longer. celebrate having sponsorship approval, and start ordering your GCSM notes if you want to know what CIC thinks of your application. they may provide insight, and they may not. The bottom line is, continuing to obsess over what ECAS doesn't say, and what you're not getting from CIC is only going to make you crazy, sick, and unbearable to be around. Just have faith that all will turn out as it should. it always does!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Seronic said:
Just because you got AOR2 doesn't mean they've started to process your application, it just means they've received it basically. Stop stressing out. Some people never even get medicals received put on their ecas or even "In process". You'll just slowly kill yourself by over stressing over nothing.
+1 :)

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
rhcohen2014 said:
ok, as i said above (Which you must have skipped over, because that would be the only reason why your response focused on the "medical received" comment):

remember they were closed yesterday, so there wouldn't have been any updates done.

from what i've learned, just because our postal tracking says it's been received by the office, doesn't mean it has been opened.

also, if the request they sent you had a specific number of days to send in the medical, they may not even touch your application again until that date, which is called a "bring forward date". So let's say, the letter said they must receive it in 60 days... sometimes they will wait until that date to "receive" it and add it to the file. If it didn't have a specific date, just be patient. One thing we know for sure is they are slooooow. and it takes time for them to attach a document to a file after opening it.

as for decision made, i have no idea. from what others post on this thread, it seems people receive a real letter. i'm not sure why you are stressing so much about decision made when you know it's months and months away.

quite honestly, it seems you are stressing yourself out way more than is necessary. i understand this is a frustrating process, especially when we don't know what's going on until they tell us. continually focusing on what they haven't told you is only going to make the process seem longer. celebrate having sponsorship approval, and start ordering your GCSM notes if you want to know what CIC thinks of your application. they may provide insight, and they may not. The bottom line is, continuing to obsess over what ECAS doesn't say, and what you're not getting from CIC is only going to make you crazy, sick, and unbearable to be around. Just have faith that all will turn out as it should. it always does!
what are the GCSM notes?
yes i admit i m very anxious,since i need to renew my house rental soon for another yr thx why i want to at least know smth from cic

thanks for ur detailed reply

Seronic

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-01-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
15-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
Heroine said:
what are the GCSM notes?
yes i admit i m very anxious,since i need to renew my house rental soon for another yr thx why i want to at least know smth from cic

thanks for ur detailed reply
GCSM notes are basically everything CIC has done with the application. Costs 5$, and takes ~30 days to receive. Good way to get some information that otherwise you would never get.

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
Seronic said:
GCSM notes are basically everything CIC has done with the application. Costs 5$, and takes ~30 days to receive. Good way to get some information that otherwise you would never get.
wow..thanks for telling!
how can i order it?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Heroine said:
wow..thanks for telling!
how can i order it?
search the threads for links. it's talked about quite a lot on here. it's not recommended to start ordering them early in the process. they really won't have much information on it.