20 March 2014 ( received app by stephanie at mail room March 21 2014
AOR Received.
29 March 2014
File Transfer...
1 April 2014
Med's Done....
05 March 2014
MsRuby said:
Hey guys, so hubby logged in to E-CAS last night and saw it said " Decision Made" under sponsorship application status. Last week it said " Application Received". Permanent Residence Application Status still says "Application Received"

Of all my reading on the forum, i don't recall someone posting about this...Did anyone else saw this type of activity when you signed in to ECAS? Does this means someone is actively working on our file?

me too it says DM in my sponsorship app status and permanent residence app status still application received.

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
CSQ submitted 28-Apr-2014 & CSQ approved 12-May-2014
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Spousal Approval
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26- June-2014, came in mail 01-July-2014!! :)
pinay_G said:
me too it says DM in my sponsorship app status and permanent residence app status still application received.
That's awesome pinay_G! : ) now I know it's normal.

agarand8

Aug 21, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
21-05-2014...#2 - 10-06-2014
File Transfer...
22-05-2014
Med's Request
Additional tests requested on 05-06-2014
Med's Done....
Feb. 2014 & August 5th 2014
Interview........
24-FEB-2015
Passport Req..
24-MAR-2015...received at VO 6-APR-2015
I hope some of you hear something this week! I was sad when no one heard anything yesterday. :(

On another note, I was wondering on the larger scale.... how many applications do they receive each month???
Our spreadsheet has about 35 or so, the inland spreadsheet has about 5 that applied in March.
Mind you, this is only family class....but like would you guys say that that's like not even the tip of the iceberg? You think that they receive double, triple or like 10x that many applications?
I was just thinking and wondering like how long it takes them to do one application from Completeness check through to SA and mailing it to the proper VO.
And so then how many applications could one worker process in a single day.
And then I was getting mad cause in my mind they should be going through applications twice as fast. lol

What do you guys think? I was thinking it maybe takes one person between 2 and 3 hours to do one application, meaning each worker could do 2-3 applications per day.

lol Sorry if this is boring, it's just where my mind went this morning.

pinay_G

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 March 2014 ( received app by stephanie at mail room March 21 2014
AOR Received.
29 March 2014
File Transfer...
1 April 2014
Med's Done....
05 March 2014
guys any idea how many months before we can get " in process" on our ecas?

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
pinay_G said:
guys any idea how many months before we can get " in process" on our ecas?
For Manila you might not even show in process on E-CAS.many go through whole process without any updates on E-CAS.
Looks to me that PPR coming at 9 to 10 month range. PPR will probably be your first clue that app.is being looked at.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends, I have good news to share. I logged in to my ECAS without expecting any change since I had recieved AOR and SA a week ago and I was surprised to see "Medicals result has been recieved" under the Permanent Resident Application Status.

Does anyone know if "Medicals result has been recieved" means my application has reached its destination Visa Office? Or is there a way for CPC-M to receive medical result from oversease?

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
O_guy said:
Hello Friends, I have good news to share. I logged in to my ECAS without expecting any change since I had recieved AOR and SA a week ago and I was surprised to see "Medicals result has been recieved" under the Permanent Resident Application Status.

Does anyone know if "Medicals result has been recieved" means my application has reached its destination Visa Office? Or is there a way for CPC-M to receive medical result from oversease?
This is wonderful news!! To my knowledge, the vo usually request medicals, FBI certificates, and other docs so I would assume it reached the appropriate vo for processing. It's always good to hear or see activity on ones case : )

Kasbal

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/03/2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014 SA (14-05-2014)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28/02/2014
MsRuby said:
Hey guys, so hubby logged in to E-CAS last night and saw it said " Decision Made" under sponsorship application status. Last week it said " Application Received". Permanent Residence Application Status still says "Application Received"

Of all my reading on the forum, i don't recall someone posting about this...Did anyone else saw this type of activity when you signed in to ECAS? Does this means someone is actively working on our file?
If You already got an email about the approval for sponsorship, and also your application has been sent to an appropriate Visa Office, then this email "may be" means your application is coming to the end....You may receive an email or mail soon asking for your passport.
This happened to lot people, especially in the USA thread.

Congratz

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasbal said:
If You already got an email about the approval for sponsorship, and also your application has been sent to an appropriate Visa Office, then this email "may be" means your application is coming to the end....You may receive an email or mail soon asking for your passport.

Congratz
I learned on another thread that the "Medical results have been received" may have come from CPC-M and not the VO.

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
I have also received AOR only, Not SA. But in my ECAS status it says "Medicals Received"

i think it is also from CPC - M not VO.

O_guy said:
I learned on another thread that the "Medical results have been received" may have come from CPC-M and not the VO.

Gumby749

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
New Brunswick
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
Kan_Sri said:
I have also received AOR only, Not SA. But in my ECAS status it says "Medicals Received"

i think it is also from CPC - M not VO.
That was my assumption. We did the medical and when my wife went to pick up the results she asked about the process. The clerk very nicely explained how they can access the online system and send it directly to Canada, etc. Our file showed 'medical received' from the very first time we could log onto ECAS, which was only about three days after SA. I assume that it was Mississauga as Manila wouldn't have had anywhere near the time to look the file by then.

MsRuby

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Mar-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-May-2014 Stage 2
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
24-Jan-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05- Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Kasbal said:

Congratz
Thanks for your reply. My vo processing time is 22 months and i dont think i can be processed that quickly. As much as I want to get my hopes up ill remain realistic. However, PPR would be WONDERFUL! : )

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
agarand8 said:
which visa office will you be processed through?
I am hoping ottawa. I am from the US, and received an exclusion order from dec 2011 - dec 2012, so there is a chance we may be seen as difficult, which means it goes to NY and takes twice as long!!! The only reason i have faith we wont is because i've visited canada multiple times since my exclsuion order has been lifted, complied with the leave dates on each visitor pass, and it's been over a year. Fingers and toes are all crossed!!!!

meiko3886

Star Member
Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
AOR Received.
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
09-02-2014
Passport Req..
11-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2014
Hey everyone :D CIC received my common law outland application on March 10th and on April 1st (haha) we got our step 1 approved and application has been sent to Warsaw in Poland :) My application status looks like this
1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2014.
2. Medical results have been received.
I didnt expect it to go so fast... as I'm checking this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app= i wonder if we are close to get final decision already? Does it also mean i wont need interview?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meiko3886 said:
Hey everyone :D CIC received my common law outland application on March 10th and on April 1st (haha) we got our step 1 approved and application has been sent to Warsaw in Poland :) My application status looks like this
1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 10, 2014.
2. Medical results have been received.
I didnt expect it to go so fast... as I'm checking this link https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app= i wonder if we are close to get final decision already? Does it also mean i wont need interview?
I got excited too but then I learned this is normal. Most people get SA and "Medical results have been recieved". The big thing is when you see "IN PROGRESS" in your ECAS because that is when someone at the VO is processing your application.