+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications-----

BC_2014

Mar 24, 2014
:)
i just checked jan and feb application page, everybody has updated their information on spreadsheet.. i will like to do the same.. i will add my details to spreadsheet later when it will be fixed..

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
BC_2014 said:
i just checked jan and feb application page, everybody has updated their information on spreadsheet.. i will like to do the same.. i will add my details to spreadsheet later when it will be fixed..
Post details about your application here and someone will update the information
on the spreadsheet for you. :)

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC_2014 said:
its all protected, there are representatives who have access to the spreadsheet. Spreadsheet was open till 1 hr back. Due to unavoidable reasons (too much of drastic changes) we are limiting the access for editing. You can view the spreadsheet after sometime. But you cannot edit it. you can check in feb 2014 page, people share their info , ali and goku update that spreadsheet.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonderclicks said:
Congrats Minu :)

Hope we all follow you soon.

Meanwhile i made it visible, so new applicants can view and comments there details.

Wonderclicks.

Thank you wonderclicks :)

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
BC_2014 said:
Yes it was open to everyone, but few people did some changes many times, to avoid this i had locked it down.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hemendra said:
Hi Minu 23 ... Congratulations !!! Did you receive an email ? Are you using a representative ?
Yes I received a mail from CIO-SYDNEY. I am not using any representative.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
wonderclicks said:
@ Minu and iam_toby

I have given you edit permission :) Keep updating the spreadsheet whenever required.

Wonderclicks
Thanks. To make it easier to read I hid columns which are not required right now.