Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Hello everyone!!!

Today i`ve got the best news on my E-cas, it has changed to decision made! :p :p 8) I cant wait to leave ASAP so i can be with my hubby!(God..... i miss him :-*)! Just more few weeks to go but first thing is first, I`ll have to wait for the passport and then i`ll worry about my work, cancellation of my visa etc.

I pray that everyone get some good news soon. God wont fail us so be strong!

Cheers/
Asephil

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Asephil said:
Hello everyone!!!

Today i`ve got the best news on my E-cas, it has changed to decision made! :p :p 8) I cant wait to leave ASAP so i can be with my hubby!(God..... i miss him :-*)! Just more few weeks to go but first thing is first, I`ll have to wait for the passport and then i`ll worry about my work, cancellation of my visa etc.

Cheers/
Asephil
Congratulations it's so fast! I'm happy for you Asephil... :)

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
superman08 said:
Congratulations it's so fast! I'm happy for you Asephil... :)
Thank you Superman08! I know it was fast since Nairobi office has the longest waiting period of 25 months but so far, they`re really doing a pretty good job once they get to those file, they started processing on the 2nd August, they ask for my passport on 5th August and the mail arrived to me on 22nd August and i send the passport on the same day so it got to them on 23rd August and it took 14 working days to reach a decision so i`m very thankful to God and to all who have support me through this difficult journey, though its not over yet but every beginning has its own ending, God will come through for us all!

r/
Asephil

KeenPeach

Dec 13, 2012
Re: March 2013 Applicant: Fwd:request to send your original passport CPP Ottawa

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CPP-Ottawa
App. Filed.......: 27-02-2013
AOR Received.: 27-03-2013
Med's Done....: at the time of application
Passport Req..: Sep 9,2013
Your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the family class has reached the final stage of processing.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT – OTTAWA (“CPP-O”). IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AFTER READING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL CPP-O AT OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca.

***You must now submit your passport(s) to CPP-O in order to finalize your application. Please include a copy of this letter with your submission.

1. Did your family composition change since our last correspondence?

· Have you married, or divorced or separated?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced or separated prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Has your sponsor withdrawn his or her sponsorship of your application?
· Have you been the subject of any criminal charges or convictions?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately. Failure to declare any of the above changes could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and the refusal of your application. Failure to declare a family member (spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child) will permanently exclude them from later sponsorship in the Family Class, according to paragraph 117(9)(d) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.
2. Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5688) Validity

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. No other reminder will be sent. Failure to provide the required document(s) within 60 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
3. Passport requirements

You are required to submit your original passport and the original passport of any accompanying family member:
· We require an original VALID passport for yourself and every accompanying family member.
· Passports for all accompanying family members must be submitted together.
· There must be at least one blank page in your passport(s). If there are children included in your passport, there must be blank pages for their visas as well.

· Please note: Permanent Resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.

You must submit two (2) recent passport-sized photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

You must also complete this table your height and eye colour and the height and eye colour of every accompanying family member:

Family Name/Given Name
Height (in centimetres)
Eye Colour

4. Send your documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Passport(s) cannot be delivered in person. You are required to send your passport(s) within 60 days to CPP-O along with a copy of this letter:

artes

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 18,2013
Doc's Request.
september 2,2013
AOR Received.
april 11,2013 CPC-Mississauga
File Transfer...
april 23,2013 CEManila
Med's Done....
November 9,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 2,2013
VISA ISSUED...
oct.7 cem called,ecas in process,oct.8,DM,OCT.10 VISA PICKED UP
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 30,2013 CONFIRMED
kenth11 said:
hi sis yeah her husband got his PPR Sept.9 Im hoping to get ours soon..thank you for your kind of word of encouragement but Im kinda worried something is wrong?

you don't need to worry about it sis,mas mdmi png march applicant na nauna sa yo magfile pero wla pa cla Ppr..

artes

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 18,2013
Doc's Request.
september 2,2013
AOR Received.
april 11,2013 CPC-Mississauga
File Transfer...
april 23,2013 CEManila
Med's Done....
November 9,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 2,2013
VISA ISSUED...
oct.7 cem called,ecas in process,oct.8,DM,OCT.10 VISA PICKED UP
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 30,2013 CONFIRMED
Asephil said:
Hello everyone!!!

Cheers/
Asephil

wow asephil that's really great news...PRAYERS ANSWERED..THANKS GOD

kenth11

Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
File Transfer...
10-04-2013(SA) CEM received April 23,2013
Med's Done....
16-11-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-9-13
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-14
LANDED..........
April
artes said:
kenth11 said:
hi sis yeah her husband got his PPR Sept.9 Im hoping to get ours soon..thank you for your kind of word of encouragement but Im kinda worried something is wrong?

you don't need to worry about it sis,mas mdmi png march applicant na nauna sa yo magfile pero wla pa cla Ppr..

hi sis oo nga theres still some feb.applicant who havent got their PPR too..so I guess all I need to do is wait patiently thanks for your word of encouragement :D

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
hello all,

My timeline is:

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Rabat
App. Filed.......: April 2013
File Transfer....: May 2013

and my ECAS not even changed yet, it still only shows that they received my application.. no medical results received yet..

snail mode huh :'( ???

kimnavarro

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17, 2013
File Transfer...
Not noted with PPR
Med's Done....
February 15, 2013
Passport Req..
November 5, 2013, In-Process: Nov., DM: nov.18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 27, 2013
LANDED..........
December 12, 2013 <3 <3
13 September 2013 - PAFSO Urges Treasury Board to Return to Negotiating Table in Wake of Bad-Faith Ruling
In the wake of today’s ruling by the Public Service Labour Relations Board (PSLRB) that the Government of Canada violated its duty to bargain in good faith in its dealings with the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers, PAFSO is urging the Treasury Board to alter course and return to the negotiating table to settle this dispute.

“Canadians expect the federal government to bargain respectfully and in good faith with its own employees,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “Today’s decision shows it is time for the Prime Minister and the Government to do the responsible thing and reach a negotiated settlement which would put an end to this damaging strike.”

In her ruling, the PSLRB adjudicator found that Treasury Board president Tony Clement engaged in bad faith bargaining when, in response to PAFSO’s proposal of binding arbitration, he sought to impose preconditions on the arbitration process which he knew PAFSO could not reasonably accept as they would have predetermined the outcome in the Government’s favour.

“The severe and mounting impacts this strike on the Canadian economy could have been avoided if the Government had acted in good faith and engaged in free and fair bargaining from the start,” continued Mr. Edwards. “This is now one of the longest strikes in public service history, and with the potential damage approaching $1 billion, we think Canada has suffered more than enough already. The time has come for the Government to change tack.”

In recent weeks, Treasury Board has reached settlements with two other public service unions by offering them wage hikes which equal or exceed those requested by PAFSO. These two latest settlements are proof positive that the Government is more than capable of addressing long-standing wage gaps of up to $14,000 between diplomats and other government professionals.

“We look forward to receiving the same treatment which has been accorded to other unions at the negotiating table. Alternatively, our offer to take this dispute to binding arbitration without paralyzing preconditions still stands,” concluded Mr. Edwards.

For more information, contact media@pafso-apase.com

lizzyhir

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2013
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
Med's Done....
04-12-2012
Passport Req..
10-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
17-11-2013
Which is better courier collect or personally pick up the passport in CEM? Need your opinion guys. Thanks!

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I`ve received my passport this morning so i`m done with CIC. Good luck to everyone and stay strong, soon it`ll be you next!

r/
Asephil

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Asephil said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I`ve received my passport this morning so i`m done with CIC. Good luck to everyone and stay strong, soon it`ll be you next!

r/
Asephil
Hi Asephil Congratulations!!! Hope that ours will come soon. :)

Canuckluvus

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
LANDED..........
14-12-2013
Just a quick question regarding passport requests. What passport do they request? My wife is american so I take it they want her US passport? What is the purpose around that? my ignorance showing!!!

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Yes, they request the applicant's passport. They generally only request copies for visa-exempt nationals (such as Americans). For people who require a visa to enter Canada, they request the passport to affix a visa, which allows the person to go to Canada and land.

Canuckluvus

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2013
LANDED..........
14-12-2013
MilesAway said:
Yes, they request the applicant's passport. They generally only request copies for visa-exempt nationals (such as Americans). For people who require a visa to enter Canada, they request the passport to affix a visa, which allows the person to go to Canada and land.

Thanks. So will they request a copy of my wife's US passport? She is currently visiting for as long as possible. We keep applying for extensions. So we hope she will still be here when that time comes. It sure has been slow getting any movement on US applications!