+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2011 applicants

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
spicysank said:
I think now the timelines are increasing again as it was before in March and April.
It was taking less than 30 days for Per which seems to increase gradually now after April.
A similar pattern is witnessed in case of RBVO and 2nd AOR from VO. It was less than 30 days previously in the months of March And April 2011 for 2nd Aor which seems to take more time as time is flying.
Dont know how the System is Working, no interpretation seems to work??
I had been watching few updates in this forum quietly for quite some days because of work pressure.
But this was the inference i could draw...

Would like to hear from seniors and other people about their opinion. What do you feel Dr. Hasib & Pippin?

Spicysank...
I had noticed how the days for PER had increased from 26, back up into the 30's again. It was nice watching it dropping by 10 a month - too good to last. I admit I have been busy with my parents' staying with us so haven't been looking too carefully at Forum recently. I am wondering if staff have been redirected to work on Study Visas at this time of year??

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
spicysank said:
I think now the timelines are increasing again as it was before in March and April.
It was taking less than 30 days for Per which seems to increase gradually now after April.
A similar pattern is witnessed in case of RBVO and 2nd AOR from VO. It was less than 30 days previously in the months of March And April 2011 for 2nd Aor which seems to take more time as time is flying.
Dont know how the System is Working, no interpretation seems to work??
I had been watching few updates in this forum quietly for quite some days because of work pressure.
But this was the inference i could draw...

Would like to hear from seniors and other people about their opinion. What do you feel Dr. Hasib & Pippin?

Spicysank...
timeline is increasing again!people r getting per on 46th days!!april applicants seems to b wait few days more,even rbvo status got slow,it took 21 days before bt now taking more than months!!!

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
hi casayed and thalia,

I got my PER on 11th April and yes, the ecase changed to RBVO on 8th May. So its a little less than a month. Shall let you know about futher changes, tx

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
hi shah0207,

it looks like you had your PER about 10 days before mine, the same story with the ecase status. Let's hope it goes on and we get our 2nd AORs in the same fashion. Good luck to all those who are waiting for their 2nd AORs. God bless! tx

shah0207

May 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
NO
canada100 said:
hi shah0207,

it looks like you had your PER about 10 days before mine, the same story with the ecase status. Let's hope it goes on and we get our 2nd AORs in the same fashion. Good luck to all those who are waiting for their 2nd AORs. God bless! tx
I do hope that we get 2nd PER very soon, but I observed, majority of London VO applicants dont have 2nd AOR since long time and their ecase showing In Process. I think it depends on VO, but any way hope for the best.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Pippin said:
I had noticed how the days for PER had increased from 26, back up into the 30's again. It was nice watching it dropping by 10 a month - too good to last. I admit I have been busy with my parents' staying with us so haven't been looking too carefully at Forum recently. I am wondering if staff have been redirected to work on Study Visas at this time of year??
Hi Pippin,

can u tell me that does the CIO calculate points? and do they check all the docs. if any thing is missing or if the docs are eligible? I mean the educational docs if they are eligibles or not. I am only concerned about educational docs and my brothers PR confirmations only and not the PR cards, as he'll be landing next week. I mean to say by all of these that I've heard that the CIO checks the docs and calculates the points and if the application is eligible for further proces, only then it is transferred to VO. Is it true? Looking forward for ur advice.

Regards.

Fazal.

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the post 26/6 applicants, who applied after 1/1/11, join here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/post-266-applicants-who-applied-after-1111-connect-here-t71929.0.html

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
fazal_81 said:
Hi Pippin,

can u tell me that does the CIO calculate points? and do they check all the docs. if any thing is missing or if the docs are eligible? I mean the educational docs if they are eligibles or not. I am only concerned about educational docs and my brothers PR confirmations only and not the PR cards, as he'll be landing next week. I mean to say by all of these that I've heard that the CIO checks the docs and calculates the points and if the application is eligible for further proces, only then it is transferred to VO. Is it true? Looking forward for ur advice.

Regards.

Fazal.
Hi! It is my understanding that CIO now calculate the points and check that the applications are complete/meet the MI requirements before they are sent to VO. That is why we now send all documents to them at the start. The VO will do a more thorough background check and ensure that educational and occupational documents are legitimate, probably double check the points count again, before requesting meds and starting security checks. If you go to the STICKY TOPICS in the blue section at the top of the forum page, you will see a MASTER THREAD of QORAX posts http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.0.html There is a wealth of information in Qorax writing and you will find EVERYTHING you need to know there. Happy Reading!

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Hi casayed, This is phani kumar, thanx for ur reply , exactly as u said , i did not get my PER, OR any thing from CIO. BUt i got this file num , But i think file num starts with 'B' But the number which i got is starting with 'E' , im really blank with this mail from CIO, plz let me know some thing bout this case casayed, plz

NOC - 0631.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
phani said:
Hi casayed, This is phani kumar, thanx for ur reply , exactly as u said , i did not get my PER, OR any thing from CIO. BUt i got this file num , But i think file num starts with 'B' But the number which i got is starting with 'E' , im really blank with this mail from CIO, plz let me know some thing bout this case casayed, plz

NOC - 0631.
i got my per and my file no also starts with E so that's not a problem

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
phani said:

NOC - 0631.
It may happen that they sent u per email bfore bt somehow u missed that,and when u made inquiry they only replied with ur file no.or u gave some confusing information to them so they r taking time,as its been more than 6 week they answered to ur email.and when they will b convinced they will give u per.my advice to u use ur file no strated with Exxxxxx ,and see what ecas gives u information.go to ecas and select file no,give the file no with E then other information that u provided in application and u will find the answer

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
phani said:

NOC - 0631.
use the following link and use ur file n o satrted with EXXX
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
phani said:

NOC - 0631.
and please remove ur post which shows ur file no,dont let others to know that,file no satrted with Exxx i s ur file no one should know that xcept u

phani

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
File Transfer...
02-08-2011
Ya casayed, i have checked in ECAS with my file num which i have got , and it is showing like below.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 14, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The above 2 lines is which i can see in ecas status.

,, any queries casayed, i donno whether my app;ication is under process or under hold.plz let me know

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
phani said:
Ya casayed, i have checked in ECAS with my file num which i have got , and it is showing like below.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 14, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

The above 2 lines is which i can see in ecas status.

,, any queries casayed, i donno whether my app;ication is under process or under hold.plz let me know
hey its ur 1st per some how u missed ur 1st per email.congrats man.and remove the post which is showing ur file no,same status shows in my e cas so dont b tensed