June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Dear all

Finally my DD was encashed yersterday June 2nd. Truth is i have refused to check my account online all through the week. I was tired of checking and discovering that the balance remains thesame. I however summoned courage to check it this night and behold the money has been deducted.

I must say its such a big relief to me. I know the aor is yet to come but i have resolved to wait patiently believing that haven charged my account, they will someday send me aor. Many thanks to all the march applicant who have been giving me and others in my shoes positive support may we all laugh at the end.

Suja you may please update for i dont know how to update it and many thanks for all your effort

cancer24

Star Member
Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-APR-10[CIO]
Doc's Request.
24-JUN-10
AOR Received.
27-JUL-10[2nd]
IELTS Request
16-Mar-10[Score 8]
File Transfer...
30-JUN-10
Good for you :)

When did your application reach CIC?

tinuadeadebola said:
Dear all

Finally my DD was encashed yersterday June 2nd. Truth is i have refused to check my account online all through the week. I was tired of checking and discovering that the balance remains thesame. I however summoned courage to check it this night and behold the money has been deducted.

I must say its such a big relief to me. I know the aor is yet to come but i have resolved to wait patiently believing that haven charged my account, they will someday send me aor. Many thanks to all the march applicant who have been giving me and others in my shoes positive support may we all laugh at the end.

Suja you may please update for i dont know how to update it and many thanks for all your effort

morning

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Rose of the Shire, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
3152 + 3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2011
Doc's Request.
In Process - 9 August 2011
File Transfer...
19 July 2011
Med's Done....
4 May 2011
Passport Req..
28 September 2011
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the updated list, it's a great help.

Now I was in Canada in May and was at that time still waiting for my AOR. I called NS and they had no reference regarding my appliation. I was told that is not unusual. Until it is processed they will have no record. I was told to call Buffalo, which I did, easy as I was in Canada. Still had to wait 20 mins though.

Anyway, I spoke to this really lovely man. He told me also there were no record of my application........did they get it?
I was told that I should wait 10 weeks roughly, no sooner and if I had not heard anything then I was to write to them.

Anyway I did have my payment cashed and my AOR..................I know it is very frustrsting but it will happen..........

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
From which email address do we get the 1st AOR(senders email id)? Also want to find out what timings does the AOR email comes in?(8Am to 5pm? PST)

Curious to see my 1st AOR. I hope every one is in the same boat those who haven't received it yet.

Thanks
Amar

Rithika

May 31, 2010
cancer24 said:
Gr8 news. When did your application reach to CIC?
Application reached CIU on March 30th...It took more than two months to get the AOR...in the process of collecting supporting documents now..

Rithika

May 31, 2010
Chami said:
Hooray! nice to hear, congratulations!, ppl applied at the same time as u got there's last week.
So waiting for mine, but the patience is gone. pls pray for us.
Thank you...Hope u also get urs soon...I can understand how frustrating this waiting can get! Good luck..

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rithika said:
Thank you...Hope u also get urs soon...I can understand how frustrating this waiting can get! Good luck..
thk u for support, still waiting, waiting, praying in the middle :) what else can i do but these?

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ haral & cancer24,

thk u guys for info.
i hardly keep myself far from the phone, in order not to call CIO, but me patience is running out... if i don't get anything by tomorrow 4:00 p.m., i'll call them, inshallah

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cancer24 said:
Exactly same update I received this morning. I could talk to CIC after trying at least 10 times since yesterday.

I was also told that my application is not yet in the system and they are currently opening packages that have been received on or before April 8th. Since my application may have reached to CIC little after 8th April I think it is wise to wait for another week or ten days. Look at positively - at least they have not rejected or returned it due to incomplete information. And chances of losing the application in mail can be considered low now.

They asked me to call back in couple of weeks.
Hi Cancer24,

One of the April applicant whose application was received by CIC on 13th April has got his CC charged, i guess which means they have started the application received after the 8th of April?

Cheers
Saki

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
@cuccoo0

Hi,
Yesterday I called CIC call center and finally was able to talking with someone. Thanks to cuccoo0. After asking my last name, first name and D.O.B and searching in CIC database I was told by an agent that there is no record against my name their database. I told him that I have a Poof Of Delivery by FedEx that my application is received at CIO on 24 Feb 2010 and signed by G.MILLER . Then he asked for the receipt # unfortunately it was not with me at that time so he asked me to call again with receipt # with me so they can e-mail to concern authority for further investigation. My question is that is this possible??? If yes where could be my application and how much time they will take to reply me??? I’m very confused and frustrated after waiting for more than three months and finally when u able to know something you come to know that ur application is missing. Great. Guz need ur help plz tell me wat to do????
Regards
A.U.Q.B

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auqb said:
@ cuccoo0

Hi,
Yesterday I called CIC call center and finally was able to talking with someone. Thanks to cuccoo0. After asking my last name, first name and D.O.B and searching in CIC database I was told by an agent that there is no record against my name their database. I told him that I have a Poof Of Delivery by FedEx that my application is received at CIO on 24 Feb 2010 and signed by G.MILLER . Then he asked for the receipt # unfortunately it was not with me at that time so he asked me to call again with receipt # with me so they can e-mail to concern authority for further investigation. My question is that is this possible??? If yes where could be my application and how much time they will take to reply me??? I'm very confused and frustrated after waiting for more than three months and finally when u able to know something you come to know that ur application is missing. Great. Guz need ur help plz tell me wat to do????
Regards
A.U.Q.B
I would say call them again with the receipt number and if they still cant find it then send a new applications because arguing with them that it was delivered will do nothing.

Regards
Saki

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Chami said:
@ haral & cancer24,

thk u guys for info.
i hardly keep myself far from the phone, in order not to call CIO, but me patience is running out... if i don't get anything by tomorrow 4:00 p.m., i'll call them, inshallah
Hay Chami
Why r u keeping yourself away from fone. Call them and know whats going on. I think it shall atleast end the agony you r going through
Regards

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
cuccoo0 said:
Hay Chami
Why r u keeping yourself away from fone. Call them and know whats going on. I think it shall atleast end the agony you r going through
Regards
yes u r right we should not wait. I waited for more than three month and what I got nothing. they dont have any record of my application. go ahead Chami call them dont wait.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
saki said:
I would say call them again with the receipt number and if they still cant find it then send a new applications because arguing with them that it was delivered will do nothing.

Regards
Saki
Yes I will call them today with receipt number. Lets see what happen. thanks for advice.

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
Dear auqb
i want 2 call them.u mentionted receipt number. please tell me receipt no of what?
what did u mean by receipt no?
I m also very much worried about mine.