NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.

rohit39

Jan 31, 2024
Hello everyone

I got a PFL to upload more supporting documents. I did not merged these documents. I was uploading it one after the other. After some documents have been uploaded, I got a response on my screen in the process of uploading a bank statement that shows "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request". I have tried several times but keep showing same thing.

Who could help in this regard please as I have limited time to send my response. The faith of my application depends on this response.

I will appreciate your timely response.

Thank you.
Try different browsers/devices. If issues persist, reach out to technical support. Consider communicating your situation for possible extensions

Reactions: Shola070423

Shola070423

Jan 20, 2024
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Yes
Nomination.....
In process
AOR Received.
Information requested
Try different browsers/devices. If issues persist, reach out to technical support. Consider communicating your situation for possible extensions
Thanks so much for your response. It has been rectified.

Arjun2000

Apr 6, 2024
I have a question, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I applied for MPNP under the International student stream - Career Employment Pathway or that's what I intended, after submitting the EOI i received a PDF file with my score and realized it says:

"Your EOI Results
Based on the information you provided in your Expression of Interest, you appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas" (I'm not overseas, I'm in Winnipeg

And is not giving me the 500 points for being working in manitoba for over 6 months and to have a position that fall under the noc 0,a, b

I should have 940 points and is only giving me 440, what should I do? Is it a glitch?

PLEASE HELP, thanks in advance
hello im having the same issue about being qualified as a SKilled worker overseas. I’m not overseas aswell.

where you able to resolve it. Pls help?

sagarkhullar

Jun 2, 2024
I got LAA in December 2023 and submitted documents in Feb 2024.. supporter got acknowledgement email in April..in how much time support expect varification call from Manitoba govt.??

sagarkhullar

Jun 2, 2024
I got LAA in December 2023 and submitted documents in Feb 2024.. supporter got acknowledgement email in April..in how much time support expect varification call from Manitoba govt.??