+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba pnp

gopithegr8

May 8, 2015
When does my 6 month job period starts in order to apply for pnp..
1. When i got full time job even before i apply fot pgwp
Or
2. The day when we apply for pgwp.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assuming you received your PGWP today and you begin your full time job tomorrow. It counts from tomorrow. Take note of the first day you are set to begin work on your contract letter.

Full time work on Post Graduate Work Permit.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-postgrad.asp

http://www.gov.mb.ca/ie/study/immigrat.html

Hope it helps.

Best wishes.

gopithegr8 said:
When does my 6 month job period starts in order to apply for pnp..
1. When i got full time job even before i apply fot pgwp
Or
2. The day when we apply for pgwp.

gopithegr8

May 8, 2015
My course got completed on 28th oct , i got full time job offer on 1 st november ,since then im working , on 15th jan i ve appled applied for pgwp .so when will my first day of job be counted pnp

Transition from Off-Campus Work Permit to Post-Graduation Work Permit:

If you have completed your degree requirements and are within the 90-day period allowed for transition to post-graduation employment, you will still be considered eligible to work off-campus (as long as you have a valid Study Permit and a valid Off-Campus Work Permit).

If you have applied for a Post-Graduation Work Permit but have not received it yet and you already have a job offer, you may begin your employment using your Off-Campus Work Permit while waiting for your new Post-Graduation Work Permit.

Papa Bomboy

Jan 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a tricky one given your quote but I would say stick with the original definition= Full time work gotten on PGWP.

Personally I did like to tick the day I started working or January 15th, but as always CanadaVisa forum is based on personal opinions so call MPNP and verify first, just to be safe.

jasmine kaur-22

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
you don't have wait for PGWP, you can show your work experience the day you started working after your study... lot of my friends did the same thing n all of them got their PR. Hope it will help...:)