+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

shampy2009

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
pari7 said:
do I need to write a covering letter also if I fax them?
You don't need to write down any covering letter. Just mention your file number or referece number on those photocopies if you are faxing..

If you are sending by postal service.. then definitely i would write a covering letter...

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
emadielts said:
It is really frustarting to take such long time. Sept. applicants do not recieve sposnor interview however it passed 5 months, I can not understand why are they taking such long time. Is the queu of applicants is such long ?! we ought to recieve news by Today and this week.

cheers
Adeil
Hi Adeil,

Don't get frustrated ..cheers adeil..I know they are taking tym but may be they have some conditions to consider some of the cases on priority acc. to our NOC..I am hopeful that u wl get +ve reply in March only
For yr kind info i recieved my LOA on 08 Feb and by the end of March i will submit my complete file to CEM.

Tc byeee
Inderpreet

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Inder,
thank you , I applied in October. just I felt sept. applicants should recieve some sponsor calls so that we feel it is moving , sponsor calls do not need such time of delay as no post or letters used within that stage, wish all is fine.

Could you take care of the federal part for up dating it here and add people like :
Federal MPNP LOA embassy AOR Medicals Passport

chizyjin Jan4.2011 Feb.2,2011 FEB 9 2011
Bent Jan4.2011 Feb,2011
bechay24 jan4.2011
Inder
because I am still giving attention to MPNP applications in Manitoba.
cheers
Adeil

baruwa

Dec 16, 2010
Hi Adeil,
Dont get work up.You know we look up to you for info as per Information Minister.lol!!!.how are you doing?. called my sponsor on sunday, he told me that my documents or application is ACTIVE which signifies something good and they are most likely to interview him soon.Have u heard anytin like "ACTIVE" on application before?

Thanks Adeil.I pray we all meet in Manitoba and celebrate Xmas together.can u see it coming?

baruwa

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello baruwa,

Thank you ,Just i am trying to share knowledge with people here so that we can make the best of our applications. No I never heard about active case, but seems they say it is going process, Have your sponsor talked to them or contacted them.

Important document Policy and Procedural Guidelines for every one to know the process of the application to this link
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/application_forms.html

Application guide and forms

•Application Kit (PDF): This 54-page booklet explains in detail Manitoba PNP eligibility criteria and has instructions on how to complete and submit your application. All Manitoba and Canadian government forms are included in the kit.

Notice to Manitoba supporters for files in the General and Family streams
As indicated in the Document Checklist, a Manitoba supporter must provide a copy of both sides of their Manitoba Health Card, showing their name, address, birthdate and coverage date. Any other information, such as registration number, personal health ID number and the names, dates of birth and personal health ID numbers for any other individual named on the card must be blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Policy and Procedural Guidelines: This document explains how the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program makes it decisions regarding applications.

Province has sole authority

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baruwa said:
Hi Adeil,
Dont get work up.You know we look up to you for info as per Information Minister.lol!!!.how are you doing?. called my sponsor on sunday, he told me that my documents or application is ACTIVE which signifies something good and they are most likely to interview him soon.Have u heard anytin like "ACTIVE" on application before?

Thanks Adeil.I pray we all meet in Manitoba and celebrate Xmas together.can u see it coming?

baruwa
Yes , How about some fun while waiting for applications ? I am living in Africa but I lived and visited 7 countries in Europe and North America, I meet many from different cultures however I did not have chance to communicate directly with people from Asia. I was wondering about women behavior in Philipines and India if they are controlling and easly get angry ? Do they like to take decisions for the family ?Just interesting to know cultures, I do not mean to offend anyone just curiuos about behavior and it is matter of views right to discuss.

cheers
Adeil

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
emadielts said:
Hi Inder,
thank you , I applied in October. just I felt sept. applicants should recieve some sponsor calls so that we feel it is moving , sponsor calls do not need such time of delay as no post or letters used within that stage, wish all is fine.

Could you take care of the federal part for up dating it here and add people like :
because I am still giving attention to MPNP applications in Manitoba.
cheers
Adeil
Hi Adeil,

Thnx for ur quick reply..Can u make me clear about the Federal part which u are talking abt...

Secondly I have seen ur quote w/c u wrote to Mr.Barua regarding the Indian women behaviour..Being an Indian I am taking the pride and honour to write abt dem..They are extremely classical, well behaved, full of patience, living with dignity and integrity and yes they take family decisions also..they are caring and loving to their family members and are full of Indian culture..and last but not the least they easily get angry if sumone abuse dem or tease dem in a wrong way.

Thnx
Byeeee

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys....

I just Recieved my LOA today.. !!!! the letter is dated 11th Feb , but has reched here today... the letter mentions last date of submission of docs to CHC Delhi as 21st August...

Thanks guys for your prayers...

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anish.singh said:
Hey Guys....

I just Recieved my LOA today.. !!!! the letter is dated 11th Feb , but has reched here today... the letter mentions last date of submission of docs to CHC Delhi as 21st August...

Regards
Anish Singh
Congratulations Anish, 6 months complete. When did MPNP call your sponsor ? was it 16 Feb. ?

cheers
Adeil

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadielts said:
Congratulations Anish, 6 months complete. When did MPNP call your sponsor ? was it 16 Feb. ?

cheers
Adeil
Hi Adeil,

My Sponsor was interviewd on 29th January , and the LOA Letter was dated 11th Feb, however the letter reached to us in India today i.e, 4th March... When was ur sponsor iinterviewed ?

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anish.singh said:
Hi Adeil,

My Sponsor was interviewd on 29th January , and the LOA Letter was dated 11th Feb, however the letter reached to us in India today i.e, 4th March... When was ur sponsor iinterviewed ?
I applied in October, no sponsor interview yet. yes, it might take some times to recieve the post letters espicially if you live outside Canada.

cheers
Adeil

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadielts said:
I applied in October, no sponsor interview yet. yes, it might take some times to recieve the post letters espicially if you live outside Canada.

cheers
Adeil
Adeil, its takes approx 2-3 Months post Application for the interview & thereafter 3-4 weeks post Interview to get the LOA...

I am sure your sponsors should be getting the call anytime now..

All the best keep posted

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inderpreet said:
Hi Adeil,

Thnx for ur quick reply..Can u make me clear about the Federal part which u are talking abt...
Thnx
Byeeee
Hi Inder,
Canada is composed of 10 provinces ( Manitoba one of them ), every province has its own government called provincial government and the whole canadian government is called Federal government. ThE MPNP first step you apply to Manitoba provincial government then you apply to Canadian Federal government Embassy for permenant residence in your country which I called Federal part of the process, so when you apply to the embasssy that is the federal part.

cheers
Adeil

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
anish.singh said:
Hey Guys....

Regards
Anish Singh
Hi Mr. Anish,

Heartiest Congratulations on receiving ur LOA. My last date to submit the docs to CHC Delhi as 26 Jul..
From w/c country are u from ?? Pls share with us about ur next process regd submission of docs

Byeee
Inderpreet

Inderpreet

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
emadielts said:
Hi Inder,
Canada is composed of 10 provinces ( Manitoba one of them ), every province has its own government called provincial government and the whole canadian government is called Federal government. ThE MPNP first step you apply to Manitoba provincial government then you apply to Canadian Federal government Embassy for permenant residence in your country which I called Federal part of the process, so when you apply to the embasssy that is the federal part.

cheers
Adeil
Hi Adeil,

Really appreciate for ur knowledge about Canada and its govt. Thnx a lot ...Adeil I wl do the Federal part wthin this month only otherwise my last date to submit the docs to CEM is 26th July..

All the best for ur LOA

Cheers
Inder