+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
She's Canadian, born in Canada. And we got married in Canada January 2009. How about you? are you both Filipino? Are you applying as spouse or conjugal?

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
@hycore are you f2f? can you tell me more about your application. Thank you and God bless

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
@kefert, yes we're both f's. We applied as spouse coz we got married in Canada pero we needed to come back to Thailand coz we we're on binding contracts with our jobs. Ung application ay medyo stressful nung una kc ang daming hinihinging documents, lalo na ung proof na genuine ung relationship namin, so ung collecting ng evidence madugo kc ung mga ym chats namin eh from 5 years ago pa tas sa Pinas ang gamit natin mostly cellphones with pre-paid cards, so pano namin mailalagay un na evidence. So, ung talagang mahirap ay ung gathering of evidence. Then, my partner needed to sign back with the military (she's a military officer), luckily naman they told her that her job is always waiting for her pag balik nya, kailangan din kcing i prove na may work ung isa sa inyo dun pag nan dun na kau. When we got all the necessary docs eh we sent it na sa CIC-M and paid everything in full. Di na kami kumuha ng lawyers coz they're just there to advice you, pero mostly self explanatory naman ung mga docs and ung process. It took one month for CIC-M to approve the sponsorship then they sent us a letter saying our application was forwarded in Singapore. So, now we're just waiting for any news from Singapore but we're not in a hurry coz we still have until May to work here. So that's us! What about you?

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm
Its still on Process

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Well here is an update, today we logged onto E-Cas and got some news that our application has begun processing in Singapore on August 31st. Best of luck to all of us!

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
According to the website of Canada Embassy Manila it say

Permanent Residence Applications

Spouses/Common-law Partners/Dependant Children

Within 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (Canada).
Please be aware that processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are require.

This September is already 6months already from the time we submitted our application to the Mississauga Canada. Until now we dont have result yet, even no requesting for additional or interview wawawwaw so hard to wait.

I have submitted my Application under Family Class Conjugal Partner
last March 2010 Mississauga received our Application including Medical report, NBI, Cenomar, Payments, ect.
May 2010 Sponsor has been Approve
May 2010 Papers Has been forward to Manila
June 2010 Additional Information - updated Red-Passport (original)
September 2010 - still ON PROCESS

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
it seems that CIC Manila doesn't follow there timeline or the leadtime to finished assessing the application.....no letter received until now yet my partner already received the approval letter saying that the sponsorship is approved and that papers was already forwarded to Manila for processing.... Keeping the faith...

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
kefert said:
it seems that CIC Manila doesn't follow there timeline or the leadtime to finished assessing the application.....no letter received until now yet my partner already received the approval letter saying that the sponsorship is approved and that papers was already forwarded to Manila for processing.... Keeping the faith...
all we need is to wait and have FAITH :p God bless us

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
embopj said:
According to the website of Canada Embassy Manila it say

Permanent Residence Applications

Within 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (Canada).
Please be aware that processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are require.
We have the same time line..AS IN THE SAME,,=(

This September is already 6months already from the time we submitted our application to the Mississauga Canada. Until now we dont have result yet, even no requesting for additional or interview wawawwaw so hard to wait.

I have submitted my Application under Family Class Conjugal Partner
last March 2010 Mississauga received our Application including Medical report, NBI, Cenomar, Payments, ect.
May 2010 Sponsor has been Approve
May 2010 Papers Has been forward to Manila
June 2010 Additional Information - updated Red-Passport (original)
September 2010 - still ON PROCESS

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
seyshane tell something about ur story, and timeline plz thanks

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
embopj said:
seyshane tell something about ur story, and timeline plz thanks

March 2010 we forwarded our documents to Missassauga
April 2010 received our documents(MANILA)
May 2010- i received letter from embassy asking for my Passport and my son
The letter says aslo that THIS LETTER SERVES TO CONFIRM RECEIPT OF YOUR IMMIGRATION APPLICATION PACKAGE. WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHOULD THERE BE ADDITIONLAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED IN THE ASSESMENT OF YOUR APPLIATION. PLEASE NOTE THE SERVICES STANDARDS FOR THE PROCESSING OF FAM CLASS CASES ARE AS FOLLOWS.

SPOUSE/COMMON - LAW PARTNER/ DEPENDENT CHILD- 6 MOS. FRM THE RECEIPT OF
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE.
just wondering why they keep so long holding out passports =(

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
According to the website of Canada Embassy Philippines and it say

Please be aware that processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are required.

here is the website of Canada Embassy Philippines

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/processing_times-delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng

I am confused as to what the Canadian Website in Canada and the Web site in the Philippines are saying about processing time. Do they mean 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga ( Canada ) or receipt of completed application at the Canadian Embassy in the Philippines ?

seyshane

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
embopj said:
According to the website of Canada Embassy Philippines and it say

Please be aware that processing delays may occur if further medical examination, an interview or additional documents are required.

here is the website of Canada Embassy Philippines

ME TOO,,CONFUSED =(
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/processing_times-delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng

I am confused as to what the Canadian Website in Canada and the Web site in the Philippines are saying about processing time. Do they mean 6 months from receipt of a completed application from the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga ( Canada ) or receipt of completed application at the Canadian Embassy in the Philippines ?