+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mandamus writ

Jostar

May 22, 2019
My family and I are coming up to almost 4 years waiting for PR. I just learned on this forum that I can send the ircc a mandamus writ compelling them to sort out our application. The thing is we've already spent thousands on lawyers to no avail. Is there a way of applying for the mandamus ourselves without a lawyer?

EmeraldEyes

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Calgary / Spouse in St. Vincent
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2018
Doc's Request.
Aug 5, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2019
File Transfer...
June 14, 2019. Transferred to Trinidad from Mexico on Feb 22, 2021
Med's Request
Feb 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 2, 2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
My family and I are coming up to almost 4 years waiting for PR. I just learned on this forum that I can send the ircc a mandamus writ compelling them to sort out our application. The thing is we've already spent thousands on lawyers to no avail. Is there a way of applying for the mandamus ourselves without a lawyer?
from all the research I've done, you need a lawyer who can communicate with the federal lawyers.

Towheads101

Mar 21, 2022
Hello, did you go for the mandamus application. We are considering it for our paper based application.