+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Males vs females visa acceptance rate???

FMJeb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
I heard from a friend that females have a higher chance of visa acceptance. Is this true? It doesn't make sense to me :eek:

Badshahussain

Dec 25, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI CHC
NOC Code......
NONE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/06/2016
Doc's Request.
16/06/2016
Nomination.....
N\A
AOR Received.
12/07/2016
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands as per 13-01-2016
File Transfer...
19/06/2016
Med's Request
29/05/2016
Med's Done....
20/06/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12/07/2016
LANDED..........
Insah ALLAH soon 02/09/2016
i met a girl who got her visa for US with just smiling. she was just asked to give some documents. and what she did was just blush and smile to VO and hardly after 10-15 second VO said your visa is approved!!!!

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badshahussain said:
i met a girl who got her visa for US with just smiling. she was just asked to give some documents. and what she did was just blush and smile to VO and hardly after 10-15 second VO said your visa is approved!!!!
She must be really beautiful, still, she must have good documents and profile to get accepted, VO's are professionals... well, they should not be overwhelmed by personal preferences. For Canada though, no personal interviews hence nothing to prefer for, everyone gets judged equally. But it might be true that female have a very slight preference due to the very fact that they are generally less involved in frauds or crimes, but there's no certain fact or "visa acceptance rate" for that matter.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its really sadly true.......i have also seen this fact

PMA

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
You can call the power of female. But I still don’t believe female gets visa easier than male. It’s all about equity and VO should assess the facts and documents submitted before making a decision. But hey! Attractive people have an advantage in life, their opinion is listened to more willingly as they automatically appear smarter and more credible.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
PMA said:
You can call the power of female. But I still don’t believe female gets visa easier than male. It’s all about equity and VO should assess the facts and documents submitted before making a decision. But hey! Attractive people have an advantage in life, their opinion is listened to more willingly as they automatically appear smarter and more credible.
The couple of genuine acceptable reasons are:
Females have less issues of background problems based on low involvement in any type of crimes than males on an average.
The most important point is their family ties to the home country is significantly stronger than males. A single male has significantly higher chance of settling in Canada when moved alone vs female.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hsp402 said:
The couple of genuine acceptable reasons are:
Females have less issues of background problems based on low involvement in any type of crimes than males on an average.
The most important point is their family ties to the home country is significantly stronger than males. A single male has significantly higher chance of settling in Canada when moved alone vs female.
Exactly.....these the reason involve