+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

making complaints for IELTS, British council staff are racist

itoiets

May 21, 2015
If you think they are racist you can complain with a website called ITO Complaints. Its pretty helpful!

itoiets

May 21, 2015
Its very common for people to complaint about the IELTS test. Even on their website there are statistics of average scores from candidates and there is a 53% chance that everyone will fail. I personally made a complaint guide to help people in Canada complaint againt IDP Education the organizers. Please have a look and give me you feedback. The website is called ITO Complaints

Biola

Apr 11, 2015
HI,

I am new to this forum.

Please i need your help on my IELTS score.

I have written the test more than once and I think the score is unfair.

I have tried to contact ITO complaint via email severally but no response.
Please I need their contact number or if there is any way you can help me with the situation as i am running out of time for filing complain for IELTS.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Complaining won't help.

Applying for revaluation might help.

Working hard towards improving your language skills will help.

Amir28

Mar 9, 2016
For sure some examiners do discriminate especially in the speaking test where you are setting face to face to the examiner and he can see how do you look and where you are from, in addition to this, the examiner knows that you are applying for immigration since you are doing the general training test and that you need to get 7 in speaking to get the maximum points (it gives you 50 points in the express entry system) so he can easily prevent you from getting this score.
More importantly, IELTS is the most non-transparent exam ever, no one can verify the marking system, and if they do mistakes you are not allowed to check them even when you request rescoring, moreover they try to make rescoring impossible with a fee of 160 dollars and a waiting period of 8 weeks while the exam itself was marked in 10 days !

johnimmigrant

Sep 29, 2015
The IELTS test can be very unfair. I searched on google and found an article called "Steps to successfully complain about your IELTS test". This was a post on a wordpress blog. It helped me complain. Most other articles on the net just tell you to study more. This actually helped me complain properly.

johnimmigrant

Sep 29, 2015
Many people fail the IELTS test. The main reasons you and other fail the IELTS test is that every time you fail IDP Education make more profit.

I studied law and I have made a blog that gives information about complaining about your IELTS test to get your test re-marked properly (ideally to a higher score) and to get your money back from the tests that you have failed.

Good bless and good luck.

The blog is called: complainaboutielts.wordpress.com