+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Major Mistake on pr renewal application - possible misrepresentation??!

iambbygirl

Jul 5, 2022
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and not sure if this is the appropriate forum to post but i made a major mistake on my application to renew my pr card. I was rushing to complete it because i needed to get to the ibrary to print the application before the library closes. This is obviously is not an excuse but just to give a backdrop.

My place that i had stopped living at is listed on the application from 2019 to 2022 but i stopped living at this address in 2020. . However, the correct address was listed under the "current address section" on the application. I have resided in the same city since i entered canada. I have never left the country.

I contacted the IRCC via webform to correct my addresses but never received a response. I viewed my card status and it says approved.

I am terrified to have conflicting information with the CIC. to make matters worse, i will be sponsoring my spouse next year and we have been living together at the address that should have been listed under my address history for some time now.

I do not want to jeopardize her sponsorship because of my address mistake. Will it be flagged for misrepresentation? Please advise if possible.