Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
wandermom said:
^^Floje

Yes dili na mag appear name sa imong auntie sa Certificate, same sa akoa, sa statements lang kay naa gihapon. sa BPI man gud I changed my name Aug 2014 lang, so the statements before Aug maiden name pa nkabutang. Dili na daw nila machange. So I decided to show 5months bank statement instead of 12months nga plano unta nako aron di nako mag explain about it kung ngano lahi name. Anyway naa man ko waiver didto allowing CIC to check on the status of my bank account. Nagtry kag paprint maski 1month lang nga statement? aron makita lang nimo unsay porma? mao na akong gibuhat hehe
Ah. I thought ang bank statements, certain pages ra na sa bank/passbook. Ipa print jud diay siya sa bank? :-\

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floje said:
Ah. I thought ang bank statements, certain pages ra na sa bank/passbook. Ipa print jud diay siya sa bank? :-\
That I dont know, floje. Mine is an ATM Savings account man gud so I need to have a printed statement of account. maybe kinahanglan pud ka together with the copy of your passbook pages. Ipangutana gud ni didto sa Bisaya thread nato, basi naa'y same situation nimo didto.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
wandermom said:
That I dont know, floje. Mine is an ATM Savings account man gud so I need to have a printed statement of account. maybe kinahanglan pud ka together with the copy of your passbook pages. Ipangutana gud ni didto sa Bisaya thread nato, basi naa'y same situation nimo didto.
Hehe. Okay wandermom. Thanks!

AboutAWeekAgo

Nov 12, 2014
Mrvka said:
I don't think that you have to have the money on the bank account for all 4 months, but you have to enclose some letter in which you are explaining where did you get the money from.

It would be great if someone with experience with not having the money for all 4 months to inform us more about that.

Thanks!
Yeah, the whole situation rather looks obscure, and i can't really get any concrete information, i'll try to email CIC and see if they can offer me any information.

FAHIMBD

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Guys! I have a question. Even though it says $10,000 on CIC website. On my offer letter, this is what the university people wrote:

Tuition fees: Approximately $20,515 + $18,300 in additional costs (for example, accommodations) per
academic year (this is the current fee range, and is subject to change). One academic year is comprised
of three semesters.
The $20,515 is the tuition fees. The $18,300 is supposed to be the living cost. This raises a question. Do I have to show $10,000 as the CIC site suggests or $18,300 (the estimation by the university on the offer letter)?

Mrvka

Mar 16, 2015
AboutAWeekAgo said:
Yeah, the whole situation rather looks obscure, and i can't really get any concrete information, i'll try to email CIC and see if they can offer me any information.
Please let us know what did they reply. Our situation is that we were promised money from the family members if I got accepted, and I deed. At this moment we are waiting the transfer on our account, so we could not have the money for more then one month on the account before applying for visa. I going on PhD studies and my family will go with me.