+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAIN REASONS TO IMMIGRATE TO CANADA

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I am initiating this thread in order to share with each other, the main driving force or motivating factors because of which someone would like to immigrate to Canada.

As far as my case is concerned I have been enjoying a very good job and a comfortable life here in Middle East with lucrative renumeration package.
But following reasons has forced me to take decision to move to immigrate to Canada:-
1)- I middle east, wide spreading corruption in all departments
2)- Even if you are right in a particular case, you may loose the case if the other person has a "Power Source"
3)- Local nationals can easily insult and humiliate you and local police is always against the foreigners
4)- Even if you are born and died in middle-eastern countries, you will not be considered a patriot or national of this country, you might end up wasting of your whole career at any moment if some powerfull person becomes against you and kicks you out of the country by deportation orders.

Please share your thoughts and reasons that you have considered to immigrate to Canada.

lasaev

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Late Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Mid Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Mid Mar 2015
IELTS Request
Forwarded along with application
File Transfer...
As AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
at the earliest
managersonline said:
I am initiating this thread in order to share with each other, the main driving force or motivating factors because of which someone would like to immigrate to Canada.

As far as my case is concerned I have been enjoying a very good job and a comfortable life here in Middle East with lucrative renumeration package.
But following reasons has forced me to take decision to move to immigrate to Canada:-
2)- Even if you are right in a particular case, you may loose the case if the other person has a "Power Source"
3)- Local nationals can easily insult and humiliate you and local police is always against the foreigners
4)- Even if you are born and died in middle-eastern countries, you will not be considered a patriot or national of this country, you might end up wasting of your whole career at any moment if some powerfull person becomes against you and kicks you out of the country by deportation orders.

Please share your thoughts and reasons that you have considered to immigrate to Canada.

Hi..

Congrats for taking decision on Migration to Canada.
I shall go by your points first. Look, corruption prevails everywhere in the world. There is no Holy Grail.... however considering other factors like PR, Citizenship and society, Canada is the best option. There you can very well merge into the society as a citizen due to its multiculturalism. Racism will be there and you will feel it while competing for a job. But be sure it will be far better than that of Middle east. None will be there in Canada with a deport order and for humiliation and insult as like Berber Middle East.

I have some friends living there in various provinces in Canada. They often share their experiences. It seems that they need skilled labors. Education is a business in canada. For getting a maiden job you need canadian education. Equipped with Canadian education (Fast Track for 6-8 months) and experience, it is possible to be set in Canada in 2 years.

I am retiring from my military job next month and the reasons behind my plan for migration are as follows:

1. Giving my two daughters (8 and 4 years old) a platform for better education.
2. Better standard of life and environment (though severe cold :eek:).
3. Practicing my expertise in a different work environment.

Thank you.

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All I can say is that I would not settle for GOOD, when I can have something much BETTER in CANADA.... :p :p

I'm searching this to my whole life looking for a BETTER LIFE...

Thanks,

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Weather is very severe during winter months, very dull and boring. Nowadays most of the companies are laying off people due to oil price slump. Outside qualification and experiences are not considered by Canadian employers. My home country is much better than canada.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttrajan said:
Weather is very severe during winter months, very dull and boring. Nowadays most of the companies are laying off people due to oil price slump. Outside qualification and experiences are not considered by Canadian employers. My home country is much better than canada.
This winter in the Vancouver area is pretty mild. In the winter months, people go to skiing. Maybe it's dull and boring to populous urban dwellers who doesn't like the great outdoors..

loftpopo

Oct 7, 2013
steaky said:
This winter in the Vancouver area is pretty mild. In the winter months, people go to skiing. Maybe it's dull and boring to populous urban dwellers who doesn't like the great outdoors..
All Canadian firms neglect outside experience and foreign diplomas !!! and if you are lucky then you can land a job in a call center with 13 $ to 17 $. It is also worth to mention the hidden discrimination that exist in Canada. You will find Canadian managers without qualifications in the top and good qualified immigrants as employees in bottom! and then you start wondering?
Canada needs people but the economy is really weak. Also, the weather is awful and most of the time you will spend your free time at home watching TV.
As i stated before, don t expect much from immigration to this country and do not leave your job unless you have a job offer. Maybe you will find some people who had a better experience (minority) but i guarantee you that even people who spent more than 10 years in here wish to turn back home or at least try another province within Canada maybe they can turn their bad luck !!
Anyway, Good luck and I hope was able to transfer the real picture i saw during this year. Please do your research before coming and asks for advice!

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon
loftpopo said:
All Canadian firms neglect outside experience and foreign diplomas !!! and if you are lucky then you can land a job in a call center with 13 $ to 17 $. It is also worth to mention the hidden discrimination that exist in Canada. You will find Canadian managers without qualifications in the top and good qualified immigrants as employees in bottom! and then you start wondering?
Canada needs people but the economy is really weak. Also, the weather is awful and most of the time you will spend your free time at home watching TV.
As i stated before, don t expect much from immigration to this country and do not leave your job unless you have a job offer. Maybe you will find some people who had a better experience (minority) but i guarantee you that even people who spent more than 10 years in here wish to turn back home or at least try another province within Canada maybe they can turn their bad luck !!
Anyway, Good luck and I hope was able to transfer the real picture i saw during this year. Please do your research before coming and asks for advice!
did you leave canada and return to your homeland?

jcanwecan

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
requested
VISA ISSUED...
issued..
LANDED..........
soon

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
loftpopo said:
if u lost and failed then it doesn't mean every other person will loose or fail. I haven't came around anyone who has spent 10 years in Canada and still want to go back to their 3rd world countries....

the problems u mentioned are every where......sorry to say but much larger and escalated in Australia and Europe......but still people want to go there and spent their lives wanted to be part of that country and citizenship.

yes there are problems but less than what we have in Asian countries. if its so bad then what are u doing there? haven't u came back yet? if u failed then why stopping others to come? why don't u come back?

this is mentality of Asians........they go themselves......then they draw a horrible pictures for others.........stop others to come......themselves always complain about the place and everything but never comes back and stays there.

iceblue2000

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
canadamylove said:
if u lost and failed then it doesn't mean every other person will loose or fail. I haven't came around anyone who has spent 10 years in Canada and still want to go back to their 3rd world countries....

the problems u mentioned are every where......sorry to say but much larger and escalated in Australia and Europe......but still people want to go there and spent their lives wanted to be part of that country and citizenship.

yes there are problems but less than what we have in Asian countries. if its so bad then what are u doing there? haven't u came back yet? if u failed then why stopping others to come? why don't u come back?

this is mentality of Asians........they go themselves......then they draw a horrible pictures for others.........stop others to come......themselves always complain about the place and everything but never comes back and stays there.
true true good advice , its true its no bed of roses , but maybe that person was rich and got a shock of reality when they went to canada , if you have a bad experience dont sour other peoples experience , some people make it some dont

Tomspm

Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
27-10-2014
Med's Request
Not Received Yet
managersonline said:

Dear Brother ,
I think u made a mistake by starting this thread. I don't object...u might have started it with a good vision for drawing confidence from others words who have settled in Canada. But reality is not that...as someone said in this forum Asian people (including me) like to discourage others who want to reach to my level. So we can expect such opinion only from those people who are already settled in Canada.

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
I am European and came to Canada for the lifestyle. No children, just the two of us enjoying what Vancouver has to offer in form of nature, shopping, entertainment and food. We love it here and have no desire to go anywhere else.