App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
gaggy said:
Ok....thnx 2 all 4 helping

in the student visa there is form in which i have 2 ans the following questions......... Have u applied earlier, did ur visa or ur family members visa rejected, what were the reasons,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in that should i write the reason which they stated in rejection letter from first word 2 last as same
Yes over there you have to state that but no need to elaborate it in SOP (my opinion).

Kaushik Roy

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Calcutta
Category........
Visa Office......
Calcutta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
IELTS Request
31-12-2010 || Overall 8.0
Med's Done....
12-07-2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon....
treat this as a new application.. just mention the result of the older one on the visa form which i think is IMM1294E or somethn like that.

no need to explain in ur SOP about rejection. the sop should be stronger in terms of ur determination and capability and not justifying to the VO about the past :)

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello gaggy.... first of all kindly give me about your academic background. Becoz in Canada it is most important that your course will matched your previous study.. earlier you was applied in Hotel management..... and now you are going to apply in computers.... So pls do the best which will help you to got ur visa. Kindly provide your Previous academic background... Then I will properlly guide you the what is best for you dear.

Thanks Best of luck for your future.

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIi Gaggy,, I saw your post about your academic background. Yes now your course is perfectly fine but u made a mistake last time with choose of wrong course.... Okay send me your email I will send you and an effective SOP which will help you to got your Visa.