+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Main NOC 2133, second NOC 2243 LMIA?

saifmousa

Jul 20, 2022
Dear everyone
thank you for interesting in this thread, after 6 months of trying to get a job offer from Canadian employers all my efforts have come to nothing!!
I have tried Job bank, Indeed and LinkedIn.
CRS 350
11 years of experience (outlander)
2 bachelor's degrees in engineering
IELTS band 7
working for a big multinational firm for almost 5 years in my home town
any pathway or hope? to get an LMIA full-time job offer as an outlander?

thank you
have a nice day

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear everyone
thank you for interesting in this thread, after 6 months of trying to get a job offer from Canadian employers all my efforts have come to nothing!!
CRS 350
IELTS band 7

thank you
have a nice day
The only pathway is to keep applying for jobs and hope you find an employer willing to hire you or to have your current company transfer you to Canada on an ICT if you meet the requirements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear everyone
CRS 350
IELTS band 7

thank you
have a nice day
Are you licensed for work in Canada as NOC 2133 is a licensed profession for many jobs.

saifmousa

Jul 20, 2022
The only pathway is to keep applying for jobs and hope you find an employer willing to hire you or to have your current company transfer you to Canada on an ICT if you meet the requirements.
I asked my manager about that and they have a firm in Alberta but he said its a bit difficult to transfer someone to another country!

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Engineers are regulated in Canada, so getting such a position from oversea is next to impossible. Can you take a master of engineering in Canada? At least that way you make yourself inland. And if your study is in BC, there is a chance that you can get provincial nomination after you graduate.

saifmousa

Jul 20, 2022
Engineers are regulated in Canada, so getting such a position from oversea is next to impossible. Can you take a master of engineering in Canada? At least that way you make yourself inland. And if your study is in BC, there is a chance that you can get provincial nomination after you graduate.
Oh thank you I see, but can I apply as a technician? and for study, I see it like an impossible option due to two children and they also asking for loads of funds.
thank you my friend
have a good day

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Oh thank you I see, but can I apply as a technician? and for study, I see it like an impossible option due to two children and they also asking for loads of funds.
thank you my friend
have a good day
Technicians are also somewhat regulated, and less skilled, meaning more Canadians may be able to fill the jobs, which further means harder to get LMIA. And just think about this, even your own company is reluctant to transfer you internally (for whatever reason), why a Canadian company, don't even know who you are, will be willing to hire you?

saifmousa

Jul 20, 2022
Technicians are also somewhat regulated, and less skilled, meaning more Canadians may be able to fill the jobs, which further means harder to get LMIA. And just think about this, even your own company is reluctant to transfer you internally (for whatever reason), why a Canadian company, don't even know who you are, will be willing to hire you?
thank you, that was a good point, but regarding my company, it's a Chinese company and they sort of care about the production, not other things, and they even do not transfer the managers with good English level! to other countries. they somehow following the company policy that obliges the employee to stay at least 10 years before trasfering.

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Realistically for outlanders FSW is almost always the only choice; very few ppl can be selected by PNP w/o job offer. So with that in mind, you should really max out your CRS by getting 8777 in IELTS (that will be 7.5 overall and you clearly don't have yet) and learn French if possible. With both of these done you should have around 450-460. I don't think you have a chance to be drawn before C-19, and C-19 can work in your favor. So, forever be hopeful and wish you the best of luck!

saifmousa

Jul 20, 2022
Realistically for outlanders FSW is almost always the only choice; very few ppl can be selected by PNP w/o job offer. So with that in mind, you should really max out your CRS by getting 8777 in IELTS (that will be 7.5 overall and you clearly don't have yet) and learn French if possible. With both of these done you should have around 450-460. I don't think you have a chance to be drawn before C-19, and C-19 can work in your favor. So, forever be hopeful and wish you the best of luck!
Aha, that was a huge effort from you my dear friend, so I did a simple calculation if I full my IELTS score I will get 443 total is it near the cut-off score? is it fair enough?
and how about Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot some of them have special JobBank and they seem to be welcoming to the foreigner.

have a nice day
appreciate that

Ultraxion

May 10, 2022
Aha, that was a huge effort from you my dear friend, so I did a simple calculation if I full my IELTS score I will get 443 total is it near the cut-off score? is it fair enough?
and how about Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot some of them have special JobBank and they seem to be welcoming to the foreigner.

have a nice day
appreciate that
443 is not gonna cut, probably will never be. If you still wanna go through EE you need French. But again, you can wait for C-19 to be implemented and you may fall into one of the categories.
If you don't have a job offer or Canadian work experience, you can stop looking at other programs. FSW is your only option. If you have manegerial experience (NOC type 0) you can think about entreperneurship streams but that's a long shot. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) is practically impossible for outlanders, as most of the communities require you to be there (live there for a while) and/or a local job offer. They are small communities for a reason - they don't have lots of people, therefore not many jobs available, nor do they have developed industries.