+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing process unclear, sending passport to Buffalo for a TRV

prateek_sikka

Oct 21, 2008
Hello,
I want to get a multiple-entry visa and in order to do so I need to send my passport to Buffalo. I am currently in Canada. I am kind of confused in the mailing process.

1. I buy an Xpressspost-USA envelope and fill in my address in "From" field and Consulate's address in the "To" field.

2. Now in this envelope, I put inside the filled forms, my passport and an Xpresspost National envelope(not USA). In the xpresspost national envelope, I fill my address in the "To" field, but I don't know what to fill in the "From" field.
Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
THANKS!!

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
prateek_sikka said:
Hello,
I want to get a multiple-entry visa and in order to do so I need to send my passport to Buffalo. I am currently in Canada. I am kind of confused in the mailing process.

1. I buy an Xpressspost-USA envelope and fill in my address in "From" field and Consulate's address in the "To" field.
- This means you know the Consulate's address. Use this address in the "From" field in the other envelop.

2. Now in this envelope, I put inside the filled forms, my passport and an Xpresspost National envelope(not USA). In the xpresspost national envelope, I fill my address in the "To" field, but I don't know what to fill in the "From" field.
Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
THANKS!!
-Use the Consulate's address or keep it blank. Usually they put a stamp (seal) in the "From" field when they will send it to you.
In addition, are you sure that Xpresspost National service is an International service by Canada post? Ask the post office which one is internationa Xpresspost and which one is domestic (within Canada) post.
Thank you.

prateek_sikka

Oct 21, 2008
thx for the reply.
this is wht the website says:
-Buy 24x32cm National Xpresspost (not USA)
-Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in both the "Deliver To" and the "Return Address" field. Make a note of the tracking number.
-Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we can make arrangements to have your passports mailed from Canada.