+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mailing Instructions please?

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Hi
I am planning to send my file tomorrow.
I made everything ready.I got a lot of papers to send.My question is should we post these documents exactly in 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") envelope or else can we use a larger one.
Moreover i printed every form on one sided only.so can i staple the forms.
Please help me

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dixith said:
Hi
I am planning to send my file tomorrow.
I made everything ready.I got a lot of papers to send.My question is should we post these documents exactly in 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") envelope or else can we use a larger one.
Moreover i printed every form on one sided only.so can i staple the forms.
Please help me
DO NOT STAPLE ANY THING even if its one sided just use U-pins instead of Stapler. Envelope size doesnt matter. Pick the size in which your document fits properly.

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Goku said:
DO NOT STAPLE ANY THING even if its one sided just use U-pins instead of Stapler. Envelope size doesnt matter. Pick the size in which your document fits properly.
But in instruction guide it says
Put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO and fee payment in a 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") envelope
what does it mean??
Moreover goku what size of envelope did you use?

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
@ Dixith

Yes instructions do mention the cover size, but that really doesn't matter. I have sent my application in some odd size which i felt is a good fit for my applications.

Hope this helps.

Wonderclicks.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dixith said:
But in instruction guide it says
Put the completed forms, supporting documents required by the CIO and fee payment in a 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") envelope
what does it mean??
Moreover goku what size of envelope did you use?
Factly speaking I dont know what size I select. May be one size smaller, and I think 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9" x 12") is biggest envelope you can buy. Not sure though.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
I can't even remember what size or what type of envelope I used...haha!
As long as everything will fit and not get crumpled, then that will be fine (that may be the idea behind specifying the size in the instructions), as long as it's an envelope (i.e., not the tube used by FedEx).

dixith

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
do i need to keep my documents first in an envelope and than in to postal cover or can i keep directly in to postal cover.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dixith said:
do i need to keep my documents first in an envelope and than in to postal cover or can i keep directly in to postal cover.
I kept directly in postal cover.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
I think I used the CanadaPost envelopes....didn't place it in another envelope if that's what you were asking.
I assume you are sending from within Canada: simply go to any CanadaPost branch, and pick a nice envelope that fits all docs.