+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lying in the sponsorship documentation, what can happen ??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi, Thanks,

1)Can IRCC forced to husband to sponsor wife and children aiming to save the children future along with wife.(that is, either sponsor your wife and children you will get rid-off from misrepresentation and reunification family or pack up your baggage to deportation from Canada )

2)How you assumed IRCC will do nothing (however, option (2) also you mentioned) because they have the mandate in the website (its a crime,5 yeas ban,revoke citizenship,deport from Canada ............ and also IRCC encouraging to inform them regarding Immigration fraud @Citizenship-fraud-tips@cic.gc.ca. ).
1) No - CIC cannot force the husband to sponsor the wife and children. A person is under no obligation to sponsor their spouse or children. Again, if CIC takes action, the only action they will take is to revoke the husband's PR/citizenship.

2) CIC may do nothing if they feel there's insufficient evidence to prove a fraud took place. Revoking someone's PR/citizenship is a very serious decision. The evidence has to be conclusive and overwhelming in order for CIC to take action. If there's any doubt - CIC will leave things as is.

Reactions: Supercanadian

Sagg_77

Jan 4, 2019
My husband and i married in sep 2013..just after 2 years my husband started dating a girl who was a canadian citizen..and she came to visit him and they both got married..without my knowledge n my hubby kept me in dark..after marriage he & his second wife applied for spouse sponsor visa in 2016.my hubby kept keeping me in dark.in 2018 it came to my knowledge that i was being cheated by my hubby & he was planning to move with her to canada..he didnt disclosed anything to me about his second wife or moving until i saw few msgs & chat of him with her on his phone..my question is that he didnt mention his first marriage with me in application as he mentioned himself unmarried before marrying this canadian girl. How can i reach to cic or any relevent person to disclose his lies...not to mention that im still his wife we didnt divorced yet.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
how about you contact the person/girl he keeps messaging, get tha number call her let her know he was/is married to ya
Send her a photo of ur marriage cert see how she likes that

Sagg_77

Jan 4, 2019
But he lied n misrepresent himself unmarried..and technically we arent divorced yet..that means he has two wives rightnow

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
She already know about me..both r playing same game behind my back
Yes, it sounds brutal, and I certainly believe you, but I'm just letting you know calling doesn't mean any action will be taken so don't be let down if nothing happens. Sounds like you need to divorce him ASAP.

Sagg_77

Jan 4, 2019
That I will...but i heard that cic take severe action against fraud n misrepresentation or even against lying..where do i complaint or put my case?