+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lung CT SCAN RESULT WHATS NEXT?

charisse21

Feb 8, 2024
Can you please enlightened me bout my lung ct scan result? Is my canada dream over? I have done 3times xray, 1 result is blurred and the other 2xrays was a clear result. My sputum test also is negative. Thats why Ircc ordered me a lung ct scan and this was the result. Im so worried.

FINDINGS:

# Perifissural nodule in the RML 4mm, suggestive of intrapulmonary lymph node.
# Parenchymal band in the left lingular segment, suggestive of scarring
# No focal lesion in visible liver or bilateral adrenal glands
# No definitely enlarged lymph nodes in mediastinum, lower neck, axilla or upper abdomen
Conclusion: No significant lung lesion in the study.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Can you please enlightened me bout my lung ct scan result? Is my canada dream over? I have done 3times xray, 1 result is blurred and the other 2xrays was a clear result. My sputum test also is negative. Thats why Ircc ordered me a lung ct scan and this was the result. Im so worried.

FINDINGS:

# Perifissural nodule in the RML 4mm, suggestive of intrapulmonary lymph node.
# Parenchymal band in the left lingular segment, suggestive of scarring
# No focal lesion in visible liver or bilateral adrenal glands
# No definitely enlarged lymph nodes in mediastinum, lower neck, axilla or upper abdomen
Conclusion: No significant lung lesion in the study.
Not a good idea to interpret someone else’s medical results. If you want to do your own research that may be very helpful in giving you an idea of what the results mean.

charisse21

Feb 8, 2024
Just want to know if you have any idea if yoy can still go to canada even you have a lung scar and lump on lungs.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just want to know if you have any idea if yoy can still go to canada even you have a lung scar and lump on lungs.
Yes you can be approved as long as there is no medical reason other than result of a previous infection or surgery for scar tissue and that lumps are not associated with a disease process.

Reactions: navkaur30