+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LPP Stuck on Physical Presence

jesssieford

Apr 28, 2024
Jan 2024 applicant

I had an interview on April 15th (not really sure why, seems like lots of people doing interviews this year?) and immediately after my Prohibitions and Language were marked as complete. My Physical Presence has been stuck on "In Progress" since and I'm a bit worried! The officer checked all of my travel documents in the interview, there's nothing else I could really give them at this point. I meet the requirement for days (1136) and all of my travel info in the application is accurate.

Anyone else? Anyone know what it might be?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Jan 2024 applicant

I had an interview on April 15th (not really sure why, seems like lots of people doing interviews this year?) and immediately after my Prohibitions and Language were marked as complete. My Physical Presence has been stuck on "In Progress" since and I'm a bit worried! The officer checked all of my travel documents in the interview, there's nothing else I could really give them at this point. I meet the requirement for days (1136) and all of my travel info in the application is accurate.

You can apply for GCMS notes and see if your Physical presence has gone for additional review which takes time as it goes to a senior officer. You being a Jan 2024 applicant not much time has gone in your case to cause any worry.

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Jan 2024 applicant

order ur gcms notes
they will check ur ices from
cbsa to get determine the days absent during pr or npr.