+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lovely professional University distance education ECA

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Guys, I hope everyone has a great time. I am here to discuss my ECA.

Actually, I did my masters (MBA) from Lovely Professional University Distance Education in 2019. Now, I am planning to do ECA from IQAS. I have made an account on the IQAS website, but I am a bit confused about sending documents. Like, how can I send documents to them? My main concern is that, as of right now, I'm in Canada, and each and every original transcript of my studies I'm holding. Is it okay to send it myself? Or I need to contact the university to send all the documents

Actually, I did my masters (MBA) from Lovely Professional University Distance Education in 2019. Now, I am planning to do ECA from IQAS. I have made an account on the IQAS website, but I am a bit confused about sending documents. Like, how can I send documents to them? My main concern is that, as of right now, I'm in Canada, and each and every original transcript of my studies I'm holding. Is it okay to send it myself? Or I need to contact the university to send all the documents again to IQAS. It is a must for ECA.

I got my B.COM. from Panjab University, Chandigarh.

Masters from LPU Distance Education

Can I accept both evaluations by IQAS, or does it depend on luck?
ECA is done for the highest degree achieved till date.
The Uni has to send the docs directly to ECA.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Actually, I did my masters (MBA) from Lovely Professional University Distance Education in 2019. Now, I am planning to do ECA from IQAS. I have made an account on the IQAS website, but I am a bit confused about sending documents. Like, how can I send documents to them? My main concern is that, as of right now, I'm in Canada, and each and every original transcript of my studies I'm holding. Is it okay to send it myself? Or I need to contact the university to send all the documents again to IQAS. It is a must for ECA.

I got my B.COM. from Panjab University, Chandigarh.

Masters from LPU Distance Education

Can I accept both evaluations by IQAS, or does it depend on luck?
How about checking the official website ? https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply

Reactions: Taran D

Payal$

Sep 21, 2024
Hi i want to ask that still iqas consider MBA distance from LPU? As I have registered but there is a prompt that this edition will not assess by IQAS.