lost the letter(letter of introduction) ,which come with visa

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

STURD said:
as part of your course if u have to work in a company to earn credit and experience - few courses offer this, it will give u an edge for employement upon graduation. it is called co-op work permit

But you are responsible for finding your Co-op job. Its not guaranteed.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

chriscanada said:
Can I enter Canada without that letter of intro ? please help

At POE, they won't send you back if you don't have a LOI. All they want to see your UCI number on your TRV & a valid PP.

chriscanada

Jul 30, 2014
@J5M on another post I got a reply that the study permit no. or something is written on the LOI and that I would be sent back... Is this true !?

fibbekz

Dec 7, 2014
@chriscanada and others,

How did your trip go? I hope you made it through the immigration at port of entry? Please share your experience as I'm facing a similar challenge. I have my student visa but no letter of introduction. I've sent email to CIC local office that issued my visa but no response yet.

Await your quick response.

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Please do not panic. The LOI (or Approval Mail) is necessary but not mandatory to be carried at the POE.

In case you don't have it , I would suggest you carry.

Stamped Passport
Offer Letter
College Fees Receipt
Investment Directions (GIC , if u applied under SPP)

It will more than sufficient to permit your entry in Canada!

Have a safe journey! :)

fibbekz

Dec 7, 2014
@napnusion

Thanks for your response.

Did you make your suggestion out of your own experience or you personally know someone that was recently granted study permit without Letter of Introduction? I just want to be very sure that I'm on track.

Thanks.

fibbekz

Dec 7, 2014
I just received my Letter of Introduction. I had sent a complain email to the local embassy in my country of residence. A copy of the letter was sent to my CIC account a while ago.

Thanks all.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

chriscanada said:
@ J5M on another post I got a reply that the study permit no. or something is written on the LOI and that I would be sent back... Is this true !?

Incorrect. All you need a valid PP with a valid TRV to enter Canada. Your UCI number is on your TRV.