Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
:-\

guys i have lost mine principal applicant as well as my spouse birth cert. . . now tell me what should i do . . pls help :(

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis said:
:-\

guys i have lost mine principal applicant as well as my spouse birth cert. . . now tell me what should i do . . pls help :(
Hi

If you can get them re-issued then it will be good but if not then send you matric certificate as a proof of your DOB and explain it in your cover letter that you lost yours and spouse and unable to get them re-issued so sending your matric certificate in lieu of BC.

Cheers
Saki

Aug 27, 2010
Hello,
I have the same problem with my BC from UAE. I do not have the originals and have a copy and a legal translation would that be sufficient? I am from Pakistan and apparently the visa office has special requests from all applicants from Pakistan.
Please let me know before I submit.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wildernessfarout said:
Hello,
I have the same problem with my BC from UAE. I do not have the originals and have a copy and a legal translation would that be sufficient? I am from Pakistan and apparently the visa office has special requests from all applicants from Pakistan.
Please let me know before I submit.
Hi Wilderneesfarout,

I had the same problem , i lost my original and had copy of it and i was advised to send that copy plus the matric certificate and mentioned it in my cover letter that i have lost it so please accept the copy and matric certificate in lieu of original birth certificate.

Cheers
Saki

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Saki,

I was born in UAE and I have given my O levels certificate which does not mention the date of birth. However, I have submitted all my sealed transcripts etc, Original Police report and original BC of my spouse and kid.

Would that be credible enough without the original BC?

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
i found my certs :) thank God.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wildernessfarout said:
Hi Saki,

I was born in UAE and I have given my O levels certificate which does not mention the date of birth. However, I have submitted all my sealed transcripts etc, Original Police report and original BC of my spouse and kid.

Would that be credible enough without the original BC?
HI,

Did you submit these documents to CIC or your visa office ? If CIC then i am afraid that it will not be accepted as i have seen recently one applicant got his application back because he didnt submit the birth certificate so CIC NS returned his application.

Cheers
Saki

Aug 27, 2010
My lawyer submitted to Nova Scotia or perhaps London. What difference does it make? I have by the way, given a copy of my BC with an original legal translation as I do not have the original BC. And above all I am a Pakistani.

Would they be considerate enough to see all my other documents up do date and orginal?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wildernessfarout said:
My lawyer submitted to Nova Scotia or perhaps London. What difference does it make? I have by the way, given a copy of my BC with an original legal translation as I do not have the original BC. And above all I am a Pakistani.

Would they be considerate enough to see all my other documents up do date and orginal?
Hi,

The reason why i asked about the CIC and CHC is that if you have passed the first stage and submitted your docs to the london office then they will ask you about it or may accept your matric certificates in lieu of birth certificate but CIC just return the whole application. As you said you submited the copy of BC then its fine no problem.

Cheers
Saki

xenos

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does your embassy issue birth certificated based on passport date of birth? somewhere i read that this is also acceptable. since you were born in uae, your passport must have been issued there right?

ved2003

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/8/2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per on 23rd Nov
IELTS Request
send with app. 7band
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Saki,

I am in big problem
I am main applicant
My husband has no birth certificate.He has school leavin certificate and passport stating his date of birth.
My all other documents are ready.

What should I do now ?

please help me.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ved2003 said:
Dear Saki,

I am in big problem
I am main applicant
My husband has no birth certificate.He has school leavin certificate and passport stating his date of birth.
My all other documents are ready.

What should I do now ?

please help me.

Hi,

Are you sending the documents to CIC under the new rules ? If yes then you will need to get his birth certificate re-issued as i have seen one applicant application was returned because of not having the birth certificate. But if this is something you really cant get it then mention it in your cover letter and send some other document which shows his DOB and Father name like yr 10 certificate etc. But do mention it in your cover letter so they dont return the application because of this one reason.

Cheers
Saki

ved2003

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......