Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
peregrino said:
My application was sent via courier in November 2010. Postal tracking system confirms that my application reached Halifax on 10 November. I had not heard anything from CIO.

Last week, the language center that sent my IELTS transcripts informed me that CIO had returned the transcripts. That prompted me to contact CIO. Today, I was informed that my application was returned on 15 November due to "incomplete application" but I didn't receive the package. If it wasn't for the email from the language center, I would still be clueless about my application. Where is my application now? I don't know but it contained information ie original result transcripts from my universities, bank statements, certified copies of my passport and that of my partner. Identity theft? There is a possibility.
I Know, this is a matter fo great worry for any one, However Just try to relax your self a little, as Some times it may takes upto 2.5 MOnths to get the Docs back, because CIO send it through Normal Mial.

I have seen here few application returned after more than 2 months of the date fo return advised to the applicatns by CIO.

peregrino

Jan 19, 2011
humsafar said:
I Know, this is a matter fo great worry for any one, However Just try to relax your self a little, as Some times it may takes upto 2.5 MOnths to get the Docs back, because CIO send it through Normal Mial.

I have seen here few application returned after more than 2 months of the date fo return advised to the applicatns by CIO.
This is my 2nd try. My 1st attempt was also returned to me because CIO had just changed the rules for language test when my application arrived, and therefore was deemed incomplete. The returned package reached me within 2 weeks.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hmm this is a VERY serious issue. I hope that someone does get something done about it.

I mean we can send extra $$ for return of the package if needed, But, it should be returned via courier for safety reasons. Identity theft is a very serious issue.

nad

Sep 27, 2010
peregrino said:
This is my 2nd try. My 1st attempt was also returned to me because CIO had just changed the rules for language test when my application arrived, and therefore was deemed incomplete. The returned package reached me within 2 weeks.
hi, just read your post...does the returned application packages reaches so soon ...i mean 2 weeks...is it for most applications or you requested a expedited delivery..i need to gather information as to how many days they take to send the package back..