+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lost applicatioins in CIC Ottawa / Buaffalo

amgadgo

Jun 16, 2012
Hi all,
I need to know if someone could help or have same issue as me.
I got provincial nominee certificate and I applied for PR in SEP 2011.
Till June I didn't get a file number especially that I knew that Buffalo office is closed.
I send many e-mails to Ottawa in June never get any answer back.
My lawyer applied for ATIP application and the result of it didn't show any records regarding my PR application.
I have prove that my application was delivered by the Courier and I have prove from the bank that the fees was processed in October 2011.
Now there is no way to communicate with Ottawa office or get hold of someone that could help, even MY MP told me that he can't do nothing the lawyer can't do.

I need to know what you could be done in this situation, if there any other has the same problem.
Is there any way to get my complain higher.

sali84

Jun 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-10-2012
Med's Request
27-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-10-2012
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
29-09-2013
i don't have the same situation but kind of similar...i contacted CPP ottawa to inquire abt my application and they said they have sent medical request last year October but i did not receive it. i asked them to resend the email and since then i haven't got any response...

dun know what to do...i went to MP's assistant and she is now contacting CPP-ottawa.

hope she can get me that email.

for you, i think u can call the call centre in ottawa to just check if they have ur application on records...good luck..

khan435

Oct 25, 2010
I have been going through a similar situations as you with regards to medical. Pls let me know if you received the request.

Karen0105

Mar 16, 2013
I have going through the same situation with medical exam request. I ordered notes regarding about my application, and it indicating that there were two email sent to me on Jan 2012 for medical forms for me and my spouse, which i never received. I sent email to CIC Ottawa and get them re-issue it for me, they reply me back saying i should received those instruction in next week, however, it has been more than one week, i still haven't receive it.....