+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking to work in Canada

Binyameen

Oct 29, 2023
Hi everyone I am from Pakistan, I want to work in Canada I am skilled worker how can I work in Canada. Can anyone help.
I will be thankful.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone I am from Pakistan, I want to work in Canada I am skilled worker how can I work in Canada. Can anyone help.
I will be thankful.
Find a job. Get a job offer and have employer file for and pay for a LMIA proving no one in Canada can do the job, only you have the experience, education and language skills. Get ECA done for education and take IELTS for English or TEF if you are fluent in French. With LMIA apply for a closed work permit. Search Canada job sites. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Binyameen

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
What should I do if someone invites me to work from Canada?
An employer needs to apply for LMIA and pay CAD$1,000 to prove that no Canadian citizen or PR can do the job. After LMIA is approved, the employer then can offer a job to foreign applicants. The foreign applicant then applies for a closed work permit. The process can take several months.

Be careful with anybody inviting you to work in Canada, especially when you did not apply for that job and just receive the invitation. If they are offering free food/accommodation/airfare/etc and asks you for huge amount of fees to process then it’s fake.

Reactions: Naturgrl