+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for supply chain job in Canada.

Sumit1008

Feb 23, 2013
Can someone please help me find a job (supply chain) in Canada? I am an engineer with 6 years of experience in Supply Chain in INDIA. I have applied at the various job boards (monster etc) but no response. Also i don't have work permit for Canada. i want to permanently settle in Canada.

Please somebody help me.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumit1008 said:
Can someone please help me find a job (supply chain) in Canada? I am an engineer with 6 years of experience in Supply Chain in INDIA. I have applied at the various job boards (monster etc) but no response. Also i don't have work permit for Canada. i want to permanently settle in Canada.

Please somebody help me.
You experience as a Supply Chain manager in India and your education as an Engineer in India will not help in Canada because there are Engineers from Canadian universities with Canadian work experience who are unemployed. You should immigrate first as a skilled worker and then maybe find some survival jobs (i.e. McDonalds, KFC) redo your Engineering Degree from a Canadian University, this will cost you about $50,000 to $70,000, if you are lucky you'll get a placement in a company , then you have to work for the company for 3 months without pay, then the'll put you on a 6 month contract with pay, if they like you then they'll extend the contract for 1 year and so on.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one will help you find a job here. This is an immigration forum. If you are willing to do what I've mentioned above maybe you have a slight chance otherwise its impossible for you to get a job here while sitting in India

dash

Dec 21, 2010
Hi Sumit,

What ever NEWTON is saying is correct. Canada is one of place which is really been part of great attraction for immigrant may be as its been cote of USA. But the economy runs differently to settled here and to get good source of income or to be get settled down you need to study here.

Specially for engineer its really hard to get in to any job as to be an engineer you need to have approved certification and it takes around 4 to 5 years,

Besides you can do co-op and then use your references , references work here at great deal.
There are only two way fight with the present condition do some of the courses and move on or else ...choice is yours..

Best of luck,
Dash

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sumit1008 said:
Please somebody help me to find Job...
get in Canada first then we can talk about jobs.
it is useless to apply for job from outside of Canada with your qualification.