+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for CA report format to show net financial asset

arijit1001

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hi friends,
I am planning to apply for visitor visa for my wife and daughter while their sponsorship application is in process.
I am looking for a format to prepare a CA report demonstrating my wife's net financial assets. I have her property & jewellery valuation reports prepared by registered evaluators. I also have her bank statements ready.
Now looking to reconcile or summarize all info in CA report prepared by chartered accountant.
Can anybody have a format which my CA may use.
Thanks!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi friends,
I am planning to apply for visitor visa for my wife and daughter while their sponsorship application is in process.
I am looking for a format to prepare a CA report demonstrating my wife's net financial assets. I have her property & jewellery valuation reports prepared by registered evaluators. I also have her bank statements ready.
Now looking to reconcile or summarize all info in CA report prepared by chartered accountant.
Can anybody have a format which my CA may use.
Thanks!!
Assets is not what will get them approved. They need proof of strong ties to their home country proving they will not remain in Canada permanently and are only coming for a temporary visit. Things like longterm good employment for your wife, her owning property, etc.

May 23, 2024
CA certificate is required for their self-assurance to let entry in the country. However, the CA needs to issue a proper certificate after due verification of facts and details. However, the person needs to be careful before approaching for it.