+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for authenticated agent to apply for PR

Sheetal Negi

Jan 6, 2014
Hi, I work as technical manager in an MNC in bangalore, India. Want to apply permanent residency for Canada. Could someone please guide me which agent to take. I have no idea which agent in Bangalore would be an authenticated one who can help me with the paperwork and complete procedure. Please assist. Thanks.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Bro its better to submit your application by your own. All the details are available on CIC website. You can process the application by your own. Agents have nothing to do and most of them are frauds and greedy to earn money.

Regards.

mechnik

Jan 7, 2014
Sheetal Negi said:
Hi, I work as technical manager in an MNC in bangalore, India. Want to apply permanent residency for Canada. Could someone please guide me which agent to take. I have no idea which agent in Bangalore would be an authenticated one who can help me with the paperwork and complete procedure. Please assist. Thanks.
Hello,

I am also in Bangalore and looking forward to submit my file asap.
I fall under NOC 2132.
If you want we can connect and start the process together.

Regards,
mechnik

Nipin29

Jan 7, 2014
Sheetal Negi said:
Hi, you can contact following consultants, they are the most reliable and approved members of CIC...

1 canamgroup.com (Canam Consultants)
2 y-axis.com (Y-Axis)

My case is being processed by Canam and they are pretty good.

Cheers..

esbex550

Jun 18, 2013
Currently in India.. Based in Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2012
Doc's Request.
06-11-2012
AOR Received.
22-10-2012
IELTS Request
10-1-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2012
Med's Request
07-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-10-2013
Interview........
waived....Decision Made 13-01-2014
Passport Req..
10-01-2014. Sent PP on 03-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2014. Received PP on 13-02-2014
LANDED..........
landing in April
Sheetal Negi said:
if your case is straightforward then you can apply on your own. As hiring an immigration consultant is quite expensive. I was in canada since past 8 years. i had renewed my work permit on my own. I was also not sure about my PR process through CEC. Now i think i should have applied on my own.(nothing against my consultant but he is expensive).

Print out all the forms under CEC. start filling up the rough copies. make sure you give every minute details which has been asked for. Also, if you havent given IELTS, please kindly start preparing for it & make sure to ace it. make sure you write your own reference letter & talk to your HR dept head for the same before finalising it on their company letter head...

I have messaged you my number & email. If you need any guidance or help, feel free to get in touch with me...

mechnik

Jan 7, 2014
esbex550 said:
if your case is straightforward then you can apply on your own. As hiring an immigration consultant is quite expensive. I was in canada since past 8 years. i had renewed my work permit on my own. I was also not sure about my PR process through CEC. Now i think i should have applied on my own.(nothing against my consultant but he is expensive).

Print out all the forms under CEC. start filling up the rough copies. make sure you give every minute details which has been asked for. Also, if you havent given IELTS, please kindly start preparing for it & make sure to ace it. make sure you write your own reference letter & talk to your HR dept head for the same before finalising it on their company letter head...

I have messaged you my number & email. If you need any guidance or help, feel free to get in touch with me...
Hello esbex550,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.
I have one question, that is it really that easy to get HR dept head to give us that reference letter for immigration?
I mean why would these people loose their resource.

Regards,
mechnik

mechnik

Jan 7, 2014
Nipin29 said:
Hi, you can contact following consultants, they are the most reliable and approved members of CIC...

2 y-axis.com (Y-Axis)

Cheers..
Thanks Nipin for the input.

mechnik

Jan 7, 2014
Nipin29 said:

2 y-axis.com (Y-Axis)

Cheers..
and nipin can you please PM me the charges you paid at canam and how long its been you have applied.If possible please mention NOC you fall under.

Nipin29

Jan 7, 2014
mechnik said:
and nipin can you please PM me the charges you paid at canam and how long its been you have applied.If possible please mention NOC you fall under.
Hi, my wait has been quite long as like most of us my case too was stuck in back log, I applied in 2010, in Nov 2013 given my medical etc so now waiting for final decision.
It is better if you go thru a consultant in my opinion, reason being due to the recent changes in the immigration criteria and laws, a consultant is better informed and connected. Moreover the entire documentation etc is their responsibility. Most importantly immigration to Canada is now not that easy as it used to be 5-6 years back.
Canam charged approx 40,000 INR for complete case it was a well documented process with all receipts etc. the best part about them was their honesty, they have never given me false hope or lured me to some glorified conversations. To improve your chances for a strong FSW case please note following for both your personal and professional records:

• Ensure you have all original and authentic education documents i.e. mark sheet, degrees, certificates etc..
  • Ensure you have complete details and correct record for your employment, please make sure that whatever information you provide you have to stand by it and there is a very strong background check
  • Hopefully there is no criminal record else that is straight no for the case
  • Your travel history to other countries is clear without any issue
  • Also note if there is any Gap in education or your professional career than you should have correct justification for same
  • Lastly prepare well for IELTS, now days it is important to have a score of 7 + to have good chances for both principal and dependent applicant so prepare well

If you do all of the above plus the requirement as per your category you stand a good chance for approval of your case. Let me know if you need any other input..