+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a place to stay in Etobicoke, or nearby area...

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello I am moving to work in Etobicoke or nearby area. I appreciate if someone can help me find or give some information on apartment, rent, pricing, basement, etc.

I am originally from Ottawa and totally new and not familiar in Toronto area.

Hope to hear from someone.

Thank you

JohnDel

Jun 19, 2012
Hi there, Not too sure if you are looking for furnished or unfurnished.....but there is a company called Delsuites and they have furnished rental apartments in Etobicoke. I have stayed with them before and they have all the services you need...houskeeping, internet, local calls that are free....it was perfect for me....as I only needed it for 3 months...The rates are better then a hotel and you get so much more space......they even picked me up from the airport!

suwail

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnDel said:
Hi there, Not too sure if you are looking for furnished or unfurnished.....but there is a company called Delsuites and they have furnished rental apartments in Etobicoke. I have stayed with them before and they have all the services you need...houskeeping, internet, local calls that are free....it was perfect for me....as I only needed it for 3 months...The rates are better then a hotel and you get so much more space......they even picked me up from the airport!
Thank you for your reply. Can you give the prices for Delsuites? We are a family of four so 1 bedroom apartment is enough as our kids are still small.

Thanks again.

JohnDel

Jun 19, 2012
I am not too sure what thier prices are at this time....you can call them at 416-296-8838 or check out thier web-site.....they have pretty reasonable pricing