+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a good Consultant (Delhi/NCR) for PNP.

Mar 28, 2022
Hi Everyone, I have got my IELTS, ECA done, knowing the process was easy by referencing materials and sites(CIC, Google, Youtube, Forums, Blogposts etc) but looking at the current FSW holding up, PNP remains the only option for which I would like to hire a consultant. There are thousands of them with good ratings yet scary reviews. Can someone help me with a good and reliable consultant(s). Visa Avenues, Talent Connected World Wide, Rise overseas.. Which one to hire? Please help..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone, I have got my IELTS, ECA done, knowing the process was easy by referencing materials and sites(CIC, Google, Youtube, Forums, Blogposts etc) but looking at the current FSW holding up, PNP remains the only option for which I would like to hire a consultant. There are thousands of them with good ratings yet scary reviews. Can someone help me with a good and reliable consultant(s). Visa Avenues, Talent Connected World Wide, Rise overseas.. Which one to hire? Please help..
Can't help you on a consultant but not sure why you need a consultant if you have an EE profile. There are only a few provinces you would be eligible for if you don't have a job offer. And then it will depend on your CRS score, NOC, PNP score. Check each PNP and see if you are eligible. Just select all provinces in your profile.

How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works - Canada.ca

Reactions: HarshChaudhury

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
No consultant can help you get PNP. If you have a profile in the FSW EE Pool already with provinces selected then all you can do it wait and hope to get nominated. Don't let any one take your money trying to sell you PNP - It's not possible.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do it yourself. You’ve already done a lot of the work.

Saahil Sehgal

Sep 12, 2019
No consultant can help you get PNP. If you have a profile in the FSW EE Pool already with provinces selected then all you can do it wait and hope to get nominated. Don't let any one take your money trying to sell you PNP - It's not possible.
Absolutely correct!

Consultants are there just to take money out of your pocket, that's it.

But if you want guidance at any stage this may help you without any charge. Canayork Global, this is the site: canayork.com

Reactions: HarshChaudhury