+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looking for a furniture job in Canada

Apr 2, 2024
Good day please my name is obadan edeki Jeremiah am from Nigeria but I stay in Cyprus am into furniture manufacturing ( furniture installer I also operate edge bending machine I have worked in woodcraft and design limited in Nigeria from 2019 to 2022 and also am currently working in cp7 customer furnishing here in Cyprus also I be very glad if can get a scholarship and am ready to relocate from Cyprus to Canada and I be very happy if my request is granted thanks email obadanedeki123@gmail.com
Phone number +35794435351

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Good day please my name is obadan edeki Jeremiah am from Nigeria but I stay in Cyprus am into furniture manufacturing ( furniture installer I also operate edge bending machine I have worked in woodcraft and design limited in Nigeria from 2019 to 2022 and also am currently working in cp7 customer furnishing here in Cyprus also I be very glad if can get a scholarship and am ready to relocate from Cyprus to Canada and I be very happy if my request is granted thanks email obadanedeki123@gmail.com
Phone number +35794435351
Cyprus is very nice and warm, why bother coming to a cold place like Canada? What is your desire to come here? By the way, there are no jobs on this forum.

Apr 2, 2024
Cyprus is also cold and am use to it and secondly I am looking for a place we’re I can be free to display my hand work and craft

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Cyprus is also cold and am use to it and secondly I am looking for a place we’re I can be free to display my hand work and craft
Well, having been to Cyprus myself, I did not think it was cold at all. Canada on the other hand is cold in winter, and I mean cold. Have you got money to immigrate? You can't be poor... best is you google Canadian immigration to see how you fit in.

benjaminjacob

Sep 4, 2023
Saint Louis
It's great to hear about your experience in furniture manufacturing and edge bending machines. Relocating for new opportunities can be exciting yet challenging. Have you looked into specific areas in Canada where furniture manufacturing is thriving? Places like Toronto or Vancouver might have promising opportunities. Don't hesitate to reach out directly to furniture stores or manufacturers like Elegant Furniture UK to explore potential roles. This should all help you with your question.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
It's great to hear about your experience in furniture manufacturing and edge bending machines. Relocating for new opportunities can be exciting yet challenging. Have you looked into specific areas in Canada where furniture manufacturing is thriving? Places like Toronto or Vancouver might have promising opportunities. Don't hesitate to reach out directly to furniture stores or manufacturers like Elegant Furniture UK to explore potential roles. This should all help you with your question.
Scammer