+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Looked Impossible with My Profile! Got Study Permit

Apr 19, 2021
Hi guys,

I had 8 years of education gap, 5 years of experience gap (job gap) due to govt examination preparation.

4 backlogs in Bachelors, barely 60 perc in it.

IELTS- 8.0

Got Study permit for university masters in CS.

All consultants were asking me to submit fake experience certificates to fill "gaps" and said I will definitely get rejection, but thankfully I didnt relent.

I was depressed for a year thinking how I wont get permit. but i realised if the gaps and "profile" were such an issue, there wont be any requirement of humans as the rigid algorithms can do a better job on this.

The reason of human visa officers working to judge applicants, gave the much needed hope to me. So, I submitted the application on my own with the help of a friend of mine.

SOP:-- it was like "I would like to bring back my life back to corporate world. this world class degree would launch me back into my professional life. I need this life changing education more than anything else in my life. I believe everyone deserves a second chance in life to correct the decisions of the past. this is my attempt for the same " . also attached govt exams admit letter. experience letter of 3 years job that i had done years back.

finance : GIC of 10k + one year tuition fee + bank sanction letter.

ties with India: Attached parent and sibling's tax doc of last year.

The start in a new country should never be based on fraud, which will eventually catch you in the long run.

I would recommend every one to focus in justifying "why this education". Any one doing it stands a chance.

Also, this forum is awwesome.
First of all congratulations, even i went through the same situation where IDP consultants told me I won't get into Humber college because I had backlogs. They told me to apply for colleges which they have tie-ups and when I was determined to apply for Humber they were not supporting the decision. And finally I decided to do the entire process by myself and I got into Humber College & got my visa too.

SimpleML

Apr 24, 2021
First of all congratulations, even i went through the same situation where IDP consultants told me I won't get into Humber college because I had backlogs. They told me to apply for colleges which they have tie-ups and when I was determined to apply for Humber they were not supporting the decision. And finally I decided to do the entire process by myself and I got into Humber College & got my visa too.
congratulations, mate!!

yes, the problem is with the consultants.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi guys,

I had 8 years of education gap, 5 years of experience gap (job gap) due to govt examination preparation.

IELTS- 8.0

All consultants were asking me to submit fake experience certificates to fill "gaps" and said I will definitely get rejection, but thankfully I didnt relent.

I was depressed for a year thinking how I wont get permit. but i realised if the gaps and "profile" were such an issue, there wont be any requirement of humans as the rigid algorithms can do a better job on this.

The reason of human visa officers working to judge applicants, gave the much needed hope to me. So, I submitted the application on my own with the help of a friend of mine.

SOP:-- it was like "I would like to bring back my life back to corporate world. this world class degree would launch me back into my professional life. I need this life changing education more than anything else in my life. I believe everyone deserves a second chance in life to correct the decisions of the past. this is my attempt for the same " . also attached govt exams admit letter. experience letter of 3 years job that i had done years back.

The start in a new country should never be based on fraud, which will eventually catch you in the long run.

I would recommend every one to focus in justifying "why this education". Any one doing it stands a chance.

fantastic, congratulations and all the best for your study period ahead with a brilliant future ahead of you.
Thankyou for sharing your journey with us. Its really helpful.

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
can you please help me
Conestoga College-2year PGD in Construction Management
10year experience in construction field as engineer
Education-BE Aeronautical Engineering2011
currently working in UAE, how can i show strong tie with home country and UAE. My spouse and kid not accompanying with me and i dont have have any land or vehicles in my name but parents and husband have home and vehicle..please help me to get the visa this time.
What are the documents i can show to substantiate
1)will leave the country end of my studies
2)Previous Experience is inconsistent with current educational goal
3)Not a bona fide student in canada
These are points they mentioned in the GCMS report
Hi Meera
Do you already have an admission approval with any university?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi guys,

IELTS- 8.0

@SimpleML Could you please elaborate a bit more on how you presented the finance and ties in India, especially since you shared your parent and sibling’s tax doc. Did you also submit your PAN card or Adhar card? Would it make a difference submitting it? I am just thinking aloud here.