10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
quebec2013 said:
There is a quick question in my PER not mention about VO when I applied I filled London is a visa office. Is this normal ?
PER email does not contain any information regarding visa officer also u will not know about the visa office until u receive AOR or any other requirement from them
FYI LVO does not send any AOR

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
immigrant2b said:
Hello senior guys i want to ask one thing.i applied from saudia in july along with pcc now its been almost 7 months i m here.do i need to send pcc from saudia.
If ur PCC was valid at the time ur application reached CIC then u don't need to send them PCC again (that's how generally it works)

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I think LVO is more concerned about correct specification of photos & required information. It shouldn't be a problem if two pictures backside have all the details and two pics are empty. they need to know the details when the picture was taken and it might be ok either on one picture or all 4 pictures.

I put the information of DOB, Date Taken, Name on all the 4 photos and stamp from photographer on one of the pictures.

I couriered the Photos today to LVO, lets see what's the outcome.

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
immigrant2b said:
Hello senior guys i want to ask one thing.i applied from saudia in july along with pcc now its been almost 7 months i m here.do i need to send pcc from saudia.
Please update if any August Applicant 2nd line updated or persons who are receiving updated photographs email from LVO their 2nd line update ?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
kashmoin said:
If ur PCC was valid at the time ur application reached CIC then u don't need to send them PCC again (that's how generally it works)
Thanks kashmoin but my concern is to obtain pcc from saudia if LVO asks at any stage.The reason is its very difficult to get leave here from employers at saudia and i an going for umrah on 24 feb so i thought i could make it on the working day.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
immigrant2b said:
Thanks kashmoin but my concern is to obtain pcc from saudia if LVO asks at any stage.The reason is its very difficult to get leave here from employers at saudia and i an going for umrah on 24 feb so i thought i could make it on the working day.
Bro y do u worry about new PCC if u have provided a valid PCC with ur app then its all good moreover u can't get a PCC in Saudia without request from LVO (as per my knowledge) so just relax and let things to unfold

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:
don't worry buddy,,,,,,its the thing we are used to....I got +80 and -76........now I don't know the reasons for these -76....so all u can do is focus on positivity and continue ur support and help. don't pay attention to these things, they will only slow u down and drag u out of ur concentration. be positive and stay focussed and avoid these things. don't even think about it........I say don't even check ur ratings.....it really doesn't matter.....nor u will gain anything, nor u will loose anything.....no benefit no loss. so just forget about it.

good luck :D
True Brother...Thanks...and Best Wishes!!

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
kashmoin said:
Bro y do u worry about new PCC if u have provided a valid PCC with ur app then its all good moreover u can't get a PCC in Saudia without request from LVO (as per my knowledge) so just relax and let things to unfold
Ok thanks it means i shd wait

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Dear All who are arranging new photos as per LVO request recently.

---------
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You

will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

More information on the photo specifications may be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
---------------

I just tried to open the second link which did not opened then I search this in google by cached option and it gave clear details.

I suggest you the same and it will explain you how to fill the backside of photos. etc

Goodluck

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
amitgoyal_ec said:
I think LVO is more concerned about correct specification of photos & required information. It shouldn't be a problem if two pictures backside have all the details and two pics are empty. they need to know the details when the picture was taken and it might be ok either on one picture or all 4 pictures.

I put the information of DOB, Date Taken, Name on all the 4 photos and stamp from photographer on one of the pictures.

I couriered the Photos today to LVO, lets see what's the outcome.
I asked photographer to write his name and address, and I wrote my DOB, date taken, my name on one back.
Then wrote my DOB, date taken, my name on other two back.
Keep the last one back blank.
I think this is the right way.

gwaduri

Apr 14, 2014
Dear friends

I got my MR and PCC submission request from LVO.... Which was great news... But my joy was vanished when I saw the request to submit all PCC (three countries ) within 30 days from the date of mail.

I quickly requested for an extension as one of the country I know it takes 30 working days to get PCC.

Seniors plz advise What r my chances of getting an extension as I think it would be impossible to submit the documents winthin 30 days.

One more thing I was not even expecting that I will get a short notice of 30 days only.

Plz advise

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
gwaduri said:
Dear friends

I got my MR and PCC submission request from LVO.... Which was great news... But my joy was vanished when I saw the request to submit all PCC (three countries ) within 30 days from the date of mail.

I quickly requested for an extension as one of the country I know it takes 30 working days to get PCC.

Seniors plz advise What r my chances of getting an extension as I think it would be impossible to submit the documents winthin 30 days.

One more thing I was not even expecting that I will get a short notice of 30 days only.

Plz advise
I have read extension granted . Lvo just need the proof of time required. . Btw what r ur application filing and per dates

ksq

Star Member
May 5, 2014
malikkhayyam said:
Please update if any August Applicant 2nd line updated or persons who are receiving updated photographs email from LVO their 2nd line update ?
Im 7th August .. no second line update. I think we have to wait till march